Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 1991 reviews

Name Necklace Now

This APP doesn't work on my Supply theme. Here is the name of my site: namenecklacenow.myshopify.com

CardSox

I already have a support ticket open 501529 it's been 3 days since I have heard a response to this ticket.
***UPDATE*** After 5 years of paying for this product the current problem is making me want to leave Shopify all together.

The app is great it does what I expected and beyond. The customer support is absolutely amazing and not what I expected. When I told them I was having trouble or that something wasn't working the way I wanted, they went in and fixed it FAST! If you download this app just know you won't be alone they have a awesome support team.

GeekeryMade

The only reason I am giving any stars at all is that once the app is finally working it does what it says. My problem is more with the customer services I received. Each reply back to them took days to get an answer and even though I had gotten one reply on a Saturday, when the problem escalated to a LOT of lost sales I was given the excuse that they are closed on the weekend (then why did I get a reply on the middle of a weekend day?).

Basically the initial installation which I paid and additional $50 to have done, was done incorrectly. Didn't get a reply for three days and had to use an old version of my theme to make due for the mean time. That was fine, it happens. But then instead of fixing the theme it was suppose to be on they wrote over my back-up copy of my old theme and it was STILL broken! (when you ask for the installation they ask for the themes that you'd like it done on so why this was mixed up I will never know). So for the busiest time period of my shop I was left with no functioning theme, no back-up to resort to, and no apology other than another couple of days wait (this had gone on for well over a week) other than we are closed on the weekend I'll fix it now and never actually said when they were done. Later I discover the test settings they'd put to make sure things were running were still left active so a few of my listings had blank drop downs labeled test, making my site look kind of sloppy.

My back-up theme is still written over and has to be completely rebuilt and after all the money I lost because of their multiple mistakes you would have thought a refund or some comped subscription credit was in order. I lost easily $500 to $700 in sales given how high my abandon cart rate jumped over this time period. Very very very unhappy with this company's service

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next