Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

Fra $19.99 pr. måned. 14-dages gratis prøveperiode.
Bedømmelse (4,5)
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6. februar 2023

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der Bold Product Option App. Als ich Probleme beim Einrichten der App in meinem Theme hatte wurde mir sehr schnell von Ahmed geholfen. Ahmed hat die Installation in meinem Theme vorgenommen, jetzt funktioniert alles einwandfrei. Die Kommunikation mit Ahmed war sehr gut, er hat mich bei jedem Schritt informiert was er machen wird und was ich machen muss. Vielen Dank Ahmed für den super Service!!!

Roweo
Østrig
28. januar 2023

Sanjay was most helpful and friendly! I had issues with coding on my product page, but she helped and fixed it ASAP! highly recommend this app.

Twice The Love
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 dage
27. januar 2023

i had an issues withe the coding part where my options did not show on my products. moreover, Deleen was superb, hes very helpful.

AlHamlan Store
Kuwait
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end 2 år
25. januar 2023

I have been using Bold Product Options for a couple years now and have been very pleased, especially with their customer support. Jeff was able to spend time with me today via chat and answer all of the issues I had with a recent site conversation. Having solid customer service is so important.

Luna & Jade
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end et år
25. januar 2023

Bold Product Options has been a great tool to provide our customers with a more personalized experience when ordering.
Jeff in Customer Service responded to my questions promptly and answered them accordingly.

Simplesigns.biz
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 14 dage
24. januar 2023

Alina was super helpful in resolving any issues I had. She quickly explained what the issue was, how to resolve it, and even offered to go into our system and resolve it for us!

LZMFG
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 9 måneder
22. januar 2023

Great experiance with their support at every level. Deelan worked with us almost everyday to make sure ever small detail was what we wanted. HIGHLY recommend the product and the staff

Atlantic Jet Sports
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end 5 år
21. januar 2023

The reason for the 5 stars is mainly because of the customer service I receive each and every time I need them! Once you learn the app it is easy to use!

Stella Rose Monograms N' Such
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 år
17. januar 2023

Excellent service... Thank you so much...
Could recommend this company more. Very good experience *****

Live with wood
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 23 timer
3. januar 2023

I love how Bold Options helped to customize my products for my website for me. Our product is very unique and every little details matters. It is nice to be able to offer all of the customization for each client.

Toxic Angelz®