SC Product Options fka Bold , 2.491 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
12. januar 2024

I'd rate this app 4 stars, but gave it 5 due to how helpful the CS team always are! We use this app for a LOT of products, and will run into a glitch here and there as expected - but the team at Shop Circle (shout out to JEFF!!) are always there via their live chat to help us out super fast with any issues we may encounter. Definitely would recommend this app for anyone out there thinking about it.

GalaxyCon
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
25. januar 2024

We have used this for years! It is so nice being able to control the options on individual products. Customer service is always quick to respond and eager to help resolve any questions. Thank you Jeff for the extra help with the video recording!

Anueva Jewelry
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
26. januar 2024

This app is definitely key to my products. Although I have had some problems over the years, customer service has always helped me figure out solutions.

Row West Activewear
Næsten 7 år bruger appen
3. februar 2024

I've been using this app for at least six years, with only a few minor bugs under bold control. Since Shop Cycle took over the app, there have been more issues than one would consider acceptable, and service has deteriorated; they requested access to my store four days ago to see if they could solve it, and they have yet to access it. I made modifications six days ago, and they still have not been updated. This is not the first time we've experienced syncing issues that took days to showup. On one occasion, our options simply disappeared, and we had to re-add them. Definitely not the app it used to be.

Keep Track GPS
Australien
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
7. december 2023

We've been using the app for a few years now, works as it should, no big issues. It takes some time to get used to it and set it up, but the support is super responsive and very helpful.

I'd give it 4.5/5 stars only because it takes quite some time for any changes in the settings to propagate on the website and that the Sync button should be much more visible as it is.

Shoutout to Armin for the patience with my code :)

SharpEdge
Slovenien
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
20. december 2023

Yes the app has its limitations and what I can do in the front end, but whatever further customization help I needed, Jeff, Armin and support team resolved it for me.
No app is perfect and I have my own complaints, but knowing I can get help and support when I reach out to Jeff or Armin gives me confidence to use the app.

Zipper and Thread
Cirka 6 år bruger appen
12. januar 2024

The app has its limitations but for the things it does offer they do work well and gives me some customization further than what Shopify offers natively. Their customer support is also very prompt so if you have any issues they are usually pretty good about getting back to you quickly and fixing any issues.

VEER
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
7. december 2023

We have used this app for several years and it has solved our issues for products with large numbers of variants. We recently had a problem with updating prices on an Option Set created several years ago. Nicholas and Sanjey were super helpful, quick to respond and solved our issues. Highly reccommend!

TCR
Cirka 6 år bruger appen
3. december 2023

HORRIBLE.
After using Bold Product Options for years it was bought by Shop Circle.
From the beginning, it was impossible to get them to answer emails and get customer support. Literally weeks of no answer to multiple requests.
then I changed themes on Shopify to common Dawn theme.
The liquid disappeared from the order reports despite being in the front end.
easy enough I thought, just request they add the liquid.
They said I need to upgrade to V2, so I did.
Then the shopify orders report shows a million codes and snippets...they say nothing can be done with that.
Then the formatting of options got all weird.
Then all my conditional logic disappeared.
Then dropdowns show auto select.
Then pricing color fonts just randomly changed colors.
Then dropdown box sizes were running across all the page.
etc etc.
ALL OF THIS WAS HAPPENING RANDOMLY....THE SITE WOULD APPEAR FINE THEN THESE WOULD HAPPEN.
SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD TO THROW AWAY 5 THEMES BECAUSE OF BAD FORMATTING AND NOW THE SITE RUNS 5 POINTS SLOWER.
EVERY TIME I HAD SOMEONE FROM THEM TOUCH MY SITE IT WAS A DISASTER.
STAY AWAY.

Sevilla Smith
Næsten 8 år bruger appen
Shop Circle svarede 4. december 2023

We're truly sorry for the issues and frustration you've experienced with Bold Product Options and Shop Circle. It seems like there have been quite a few problems which have negatively impacted your site and for this, we extend our sincere apologies. We understand every bit of your concern – the smooth operation of your site is our priority too.

It’s concerning to hear about the lack of timely response to your emails and customer support requests. There seems to have been a handful of technical issues, which, we wholeheartedly agree, is far from meeting the quality of service we strive to provide.

We definitely want to rectify this for you. We will have our support team reach out to you to address and resolve each of these issues collectively. We’re committed to ensure you get a better experience moving forward.

Please remember, your feedback is crucial to us, it helps us identify, and improve on, areas where we're falling behind. We’re grateful for your candid review and are eager to turn your experience around.

With respect,
Shop Circle Team

21. december 2023

I have used this app for years and it has always worked without fail. Their customer service has always helped when I have needed it and has gone above and beyond as well.

Lethal Gaming Gear