Anmeldelser (2.564)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. maj 2024

Useful app and a very good support, fast and efficient!

linenforce
SAR Hongkong
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
24. maj 2024

I built my entire site around these menus. Over forty colors to choose from in three separate menus so 100,000 different variants type a website. Need to update your options menu? No need to edit every listing, just update the menu! Pretty slick software.

Support is on the spot and quick! I recommend this app strongly.

Uberrime
Mere end et år bruger appen
22. maj 2024

Quick and prompt service. Have loved working with their help support

Bear & Roo
Mere end et år bruger appen
12. april 2024

Are your servers down?

Sports Store
Danmark
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
Redigeret 17. april 2024

I cannot stress enough how much fun working with the techs at SC Product Options has been. These guys are the most proficient developers we've ever come across with our third party Shopify apps. Armin was able to fix and update our code within hours time and even the Theme provider was shocked that the SC techs could navigate our theme better than they could. If I could give SC 10 stars I would.

Arena Prints
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
28. juni 2024

I worked with Danko yesterday to change up some things on my site. All I can say is WOW. What great service. Made all the changes I asked for and was super helpful with suggestions as well. ***** 5-Star Support *****

Safe Depot Online
2 måneder bruger appen
16. april 2024

Had a call with Harun today from Shop Circle and he took a vested interest in the success of my business. He asked how the app could be improved and essentially gave me white glove service, making me feel like a partner instead of a number on his spreadsheet. This is an amazing app that I use for nearly all of my products and it is a total game changer. The flexibility it brings is so valuable, and the conditional logic allows for me to keep unnecessary options hidden until they are relevant, which significantly reduces clutter on the listing and improves customer retention. Can't say enough good things about this app!

The Ti Project
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
25. juni 2024

Excellent app and great support that covers all of our needs and custom functionality is awesome.

Tomatosharp
Norge
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
16. maj 2024

App works well once you have everything set up. Online chat help has been very useful.

Kind Mobility
4 måneder bruger appen
29. marts 2024

I have been using the Bold App for a couple of years and I love it because of the ease of use . If i have an issue they are there to help. Thanks again for the help today , it's greatly appreciated

Cardinal Planners