SC Product Options , 2.542 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
12. januar 2024

I'd rate this app 4 stars, but gave it 5 due to how helpful the CS team always are! We use this app for a LOT of products, and will run into a glitch here and there as expected - but the team at Shop Circle (shout out to JEFF!!) are always there via their live chat to help us out super fast with any issues we may encounter. Definitely would recommend this app for anyone out there thinking about it.

GalaxyCon
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
15. februar 2024

I had an issue. A big issue.. They jumped in and fixed it instantly. THANK YOU!!!!

Eleas Closet
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
22. april 2024

Very easy to work with and Harun was extremely helpful in getting our account up and running!

The Pencil Grip, Inc.
20 dage bruger appen
5. april 2024

Customer service was top notch and the back end is so easy to use. Their live chat is very quick to reply.

Little English
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
19. marts 2024

Excellent product, and excellent service. very responsive

Revolution Mining
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
8. februar 2024

Great app for price options, and great help is there if you need it.

SofaAndSofabed.com
Storbritannien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
16. februar 2024

Very easy to create customisation options for products. The team also responded quickly when we were facing issues

CHOCOCRAFT
Indien
Cirka 8 år bruger appen
27. februar 2024

Great App and Great Support.

Needed an app which allowed us to have different customization options in a single sku, this one was the best of the lot, what even better is that their support is extremely quick! Harun especially was of great help, he listened to my feedback and problems carefully and suggested solutions for the same.

10/10 Recommended.

House of Mae
Indien
5 dage bruger appen
16. april 2024

Harun was so helpful setting up the app on my shopify store. Highly recommend

Quality Home Improvements1
Australien
19 dage bruger appen
24. maj 2024

Was on a call today with Harun, and he was very helpful and reassuring. After listening to my request, he is going to have a developer call me to set up my products. Best part was no additional cost. Very happy with this level of service.

Blazing Beam Design