SC Product Options , 2.542 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. maj 2024

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have an emergency with my site yesterday and this team came to the rescue. They worked tirelessly in order to get my website up and running correctly. I HIGHLY recommend this APP and TEAM. Top notch all the way.

Cheers

House Plan Zone
Cirka 8 år bruger appen
21. maj 2024

Had a small issue after updating to a new theme. The team solved my issue within minutes. Quick response, very helpful! Very impressed with their customer service!

Sanded and Branded
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
7. maj 2024

The app is pretty easy to use and the customer service is awesome. My product manager, Harun Fazlagic, was very helpful and responsive and I look forward to working with him more in the future.

The Artful Monogram
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Redigeret 17. april 2024

I cannot stress enough how much fun working with the techs at SC Product Options has been. These guys are the most proficient developers we've ever come across with our third party Shopify apps. Armin was able to fix and update our code within hours time and even the Theme provider was shocked that the SC techs could navigate our theme better than they could. If I could give SC 10 stars I would.

Arena Prints
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
29. marts 2024

I have been using the Bold App for a couple of years and I love it because of the ease of use . If i have an issue they are there to help. Thanks again for the help today , it's greatly appreciated

Cardinal Planners
Cirka 6 år bruger appen
26. marts 2024

I've been using this app for years and while it takes some initial set up, it is also extremely versatile. I tried every app for options and this has been the best by far for our store's needs (customized products with engravings and all kinds of upgrades and options). We have a bunch of apps, and this is the only one I would consider irreplaceable.

We had a bit of an uncommon an issue with how the engraving text would display on our end when the customer placed an order. I asked SC if they could help change the character they use to seperate lines on their multi line product option from a comma (,) to a pipe (|) so there would be less ambiguity when a customer had an actual comma in their engraving. Danko from SC replied super quick and had coded up a custom fix for our store that worked in less than a day. He was super helpful in his response as well, giving detailed instructions on how we could preserve or reapply his fix in the event we update or change our theme in the future.

So not only a great app, but fantastic customer service as well.

Stone Throne
Cirka 6 år bruger appen
17. maj 2024

Useful app and a very good support, fast and efficient!

linenforce
SAR Hongkong
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
12. marts 2024

We have been using this app on our store for a long time now and it has been very helpful to our business. Customer service is amazing. Nitesh, was super attentive and helpful when I requested help: highly recommend this app.

Lucky Scooters
Mere end 8 år bruger appen
27. marts 2024

Works as advertised, great and responsive support. They even helped us with some custom feature for engravings. Shoutout to their developers, great work!

OštarRub
Slovenien
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
22. maj 2024

Quick and prompt service. Have loved working with their help support

Bear & Roo
Mere end et år bruger appen