Bold Product Options , 2.369 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 26. Mai 2023

We have been using Bold Product Options since 2017. Its always worked well for us, the transition to Shop Circle was a bit rocky, but the team at Shop Circle lead by Dan, clearly cares and works to resolve issues.

International Military Antiques
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als 6 jahre
Bearbeitet am 25. Mai 2023

Jeff via support chat and Jason who gave me a hand with the install and the walk through are awesome and the app is amazing so far as well. I'm really impressed by the responsiveness to my questions and they definitely go above and beyond.
Alina and Emira helped me out today and were amazing to work with. I am really impressed with the support - everyone is helpful and so patient.

The Edit
Kanada
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 17 tage
Shop Circle hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2023

Thank you so much for your nice review and for choosing us! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing support team hit the mark for you.

Always at your service!

Cheers,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

23. Mai 2023

Great work! Developer helped me install the options on my new theme.........Thank you..............

Upzy.com
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Fast 6 jahre
Shop Circle hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2023

Thank you so much for your nice review and for choosing us! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing Support and Dev team hit the mark for you.

Always at your service!

Cheers,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

11. Mai 2023

Today, I received assistance from a helpful individual named ALINA. She was very accommodating and took the time to understand my needs. In addition, even though I am not proficient with computers, she successfully assisted me in correcting issues with my shop, which was no small feat.

Beessential
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als 3 jahre
11. Mai 2023

Customer support have been very helpful, thank you to Deelen! I have several websites and am now going to roll this app out across all of them!

Pound A Metre
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 11 monate
10. Mai 2023

BPO is a comprehensive and very useful tool, and the customer service from Shop Circle is very good. They have helped with both onboarding and follow up questions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend BPO.

Outside Store
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als ein jahr
8. Mai 2023

This app has given us the option to offer more menu selections in our Shopify Store and we have been very happy. We did have one glitch with some old code and I was not able to fix it myself, I reached out to Bold Products Option customer support, there one of their staff Alina, had responded immediately and was there for me until the issues was quickly resolved. She even fixed some things with our code while she was in there. This was a great customer service experience for me. Thank you Alina and Bold Product Options!

Equicizer
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 4 jahre
5. Mai 2023

We are beyond thrilled with the assistance and guidance the Bold team has provided us. Not only does the app fix a long established issue our website has faced, but it has been relatively easy to navigate. Deelen has consistently gotten back to us within a few minutes to hours and has been patient with all of our questions!

Jane Pope Jewelry
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 2 monate
3. Mai 2023

hi I will like to thanks deelen he did an awesome job and quick response from him thanks again Deelen

Citypineembroidery
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
27. April 2023

I have been using this App for some years now and I dont know where my business would be without it. The support is excellent once you take into account time zones. Ahmed Piric went above and beyond, helping me re-setting the conditions in my Bold Options. A massively time-consuming and stressful situation was resolved without being prompted allowing me to get back to working on my business. Thank you

Square Repair