Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Milk 42

Bug on my store caused by the app, nobody answers, we are unable to sell for a week...... we need help

Pacozy

not recommended , too hard to setting and support delay in reply , btw i don't like this app and support

April 6, 2022

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced - we do appreciate your feedback.

Our team has since reached out to discuss further options.

We wish you the best with your future endeavours!

LumoirLondon

It doesn't work. I tried using it in 2 different stores and both times it simply brings you back to the starting screen where you have to enter your URL. Should you need to manually install it, there was no prompt to do so.

Vida Vida Leather Bags & Accessories

Horrible! Bold have deteriorated beyond all recognition over the past 5 years or so. Their apps are old, incompatible with each other as well as many features of Shopify. Support is hopeless and the apps are expensive too. Have gone from using 5 of their apps to none now and it will stay that way.

leavesdesign

Do not make the mistake and install the app
Their app downloads a code to the template and then destroys other things. I had to take something and pay him money to repair the damage they caused. And I'm not talking about the sales I lost
Be smart and do not download their apps !! Even if it's free

SiliconLover.com

the support is very bad! Contacted them several times. They are either very slow in response, only until I pushed through Shopify then I got a reply, or they say, it's not our job, you need to find a shopify expert to solve it, or we do not support this function. If I can, it should be 0.5 star for this review.

Deerfields Bakery

Support is non-existent. $50 per month for an app and the company does not help with showing options in invoices. All they do is provide you with resources that do not cover the many conflicts with other apps who are listed as compatible. Do not believe the photos of this company with large staff and conference rooms. It took 4 days for them to reply to support tickets and no resolution in the end.

FromPicToArt

Update 10-28-21 Unfortunately, I have to change the review I gave before after my latest experiences. After I realized the app created 2 issues in my shop I had to wait almost 2 weeks to get it fixed. This is unacceptable these days for an online shop, especially, when the app is a high-priced product. I had issues with my upload button, my customers were not able to upload their images for days. Also, my option prices showed up not correctly, so that my visitors always saw overpriced products!! Another big negative issue is, if my customers choose an option and change the quantity on my product pages, it will show a wrong price to my customers (30% less), so I will lose money and it is not trust-building. Jeff from the customer service told me, I have to go for a third-party service that could fix that. Wow, I can't believe that, I buy an option app that fails when my customer changes the quantity!!! The customer service which impressed me when I started with the app, disappointed me this time completely. Jeff was not solution orientated and it took too long for my startup. I will definitely think about changing to another option app developer.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. This just makes us so happy that we were able to provide the support that you needed. Thank you for using Bold and your recommendation!

Sunshine And Pixels

i have been using this app for a few months now and at first the customer service was great and product working well. HOWEVER, I tried to create new options on a new product and it is not working properly now... i've contacted customer service multiple times and the responses have been seriously lacking. i get one response per day asking questions that i've already answered multiple times to different people... which drags out the issues even further. In addition i have another ticket that has been outstanding for 3+ months.... with no resolution..... general jist... the app is more expensive than most apps on the marketplace for this service and I wouldnt mind paying it if theyre customer service was better. but when i have an issue with an app that impacts my revenue, i would expext PROMPT resolution.

Impersonate Me

Gave their staff login to implement the app and they managed to break it meaning customers were getting things for free... and now their team havent responded

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11