Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Grow Book™

Does not work with Out Of The Sand Box FLEX theme. I tried to solve the problem with support, takes 48hours + to receive a responds, problem still persists.
PROS: installations is swift
CONS:
- Product images/videos do not load in detail page while app installed (chrome, safari, brave, edge mobile and desktop, all tested, all failed)
- Product options take a while to implement, compared to my new app
- Support is not swift, 48 hours +

It is unfortunate that Shopify enables apps that loose money for all of us to flourish here. I made customer service at OOTSB as well as Shopify aware of this problem. Maybe that is a Canadian custom Americans don't get.

RAMEN TAISHO

AVOID AT ALL COST, unless you have a lot of time dealing with their dragging support who tries all the tricks they can think of to make you give up contacting them. If you have all the time in the world to deal with their support by all means.

The Herbal Way

I am appalled at the customer service from BOLD. I have been passed from pillar to post and no body at BOLD is fixing the broken app. I am over a week later after reporting the issue and still no fix after promises that the tier 2 team would fix. This is not a fair way to treat customers.

Bloomtown

Sadly this app does not work consistently - customers have been able to add on items without being charged at least a few times a month (twice just yesterday, totalling almost £100!). As you can imagine, writing to the customer after the fact asking for the amount they actually owe is a recipe for never seeing that customer again. We have given Bold customer service ample opportunity to fix this issue (over many months), but the response we receive is they "can't replicate it" on their end. They offered us two months free, but what good is that when the app doesn't work and they refuse to fix it? We have found a different app and plan to uninstall this one ASAP.

Mitzvahland.com

they have been good in the beginning and now that they became big they do not care about you NOR HELP YOU, we updated our theme and we needed them add there code to the theme, i emailed them 10 times called 4 times, and they are acting like a pig NO JOKE, i rarely write bad reviews but its extremely frustrating to go thorough what i am doing and i wouldn't want this for anyone

Entropy

I never write negative reviews without doing everything in my power to resolve it with the company first. Unfortunately my experience with Bold Product Options has been one of the most horrendous customer service situations I have ever encountered. No-one replies... ever! This extends well before the COVID-19 situation as well. We had the app working perfectly on our website for a long time then it stopped working and they re-applied the settings but not as it was setup previously and now it is a mess. There is coded text appearing against some products and the options are appearing against all products when it should only be linked to certain tags. It is causing us no end of customer service issues and I have emailed Bold more times than I care to count but no-one ever replies. I am more than happy to revisit this review if someone can please help me ASAP to resolve the issues with your app that we are experiencing.

UHS Hardware

We are using this up to show extra options on product page but I am very disappointed because app does not sync well and I have to do that all the time manually. Also can not sync all collections I have so I can not put 2000 product in collection, I have to add product manually each time I need options which takes forever.

Blond + Noir

The idea of this app is great however it causes major issues at random times. The app support simply don't respond when it gets too hard. Save your money

KSResin

We are having an issue with this app where our customers are not being charged the additional amount of money when selecting a specific option (paid feature). It has happened AT LEAST 50 times now. At $5 an order, this is $250 this has cost us. We then have customers contacting us saying they chose this, but were not charged, and have to ship the item out costing us an additional $3 each time for shipping plus the cost of the item. I reached out to Bold and they couldn't replicate the issue, even though it has happened 50+ times, and offered no further support.

Update 4/17/2020 - After leaving this review I received a call from someone within 15 minutes. They are extremely quick to act like they will get you the help needed after leaving a bad review, but then of course never responded after this. Today around 80% of our orders that selected the $5 option did not pay for it, and this cost us over $100 IN ONE DAY.

Kristallherz

increased the price and after deleting it has crushed my homepage!!!! just because it didnt want to delete the app in my code...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9