Bold Product Options

Customize products with different options and custom fields.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Airton.fr

Location Monaco
Time spent using app Over 2 years

There is always an issue with this app, 80% of the time the app is working ! But when it's done it's always hard to fix, indeed you definitly cannot count on the support. They answered in a week or when you already stop using the app ! I am not recommend it !

MelodyNecklace

Location China

We have used it for several years now, it works well. But all my Options set is waiting to be re-synced for 2 weeks, and it doesn't show on my product page.No customer service, no one to help me, I e-mailed and use the live chat, and no real people respond to me, and I am so frustrated.

millie + roo

I have installed and uninstalled this app many times, I waited a week for a call with a customer service representative and the call dropped. It is still running on the 1.0 version and will not update. I am being charged each uninstall and re-install. If the app were to update to the newest version, I may be able to use it properly.

3 Pooches Collars

Time spent using app Over 8 years

Product options has been down for 6 days and I have put in 3 support tickets, yet no one has contacted me to fix it. I have lost sales due to the options not showing and that is unacceptable. I do not recommend this app. The technical support is nonexistent.

Loopy Mango

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

This app is the worst. We have used it for several years now and it always had issues but the issues and customer support has gotten so much worse overtime and now we are seriously looking at a replacement. We are launching a new color of our product tomorrow and all of a sudden Product Options stopped working - so we can't add that new color. Have been trying to get a hold of customer support all day - their live chat says wait time is 8 minutes but there's no one actually on that live chat and all we get is automated emails. Do not use this app, you will waste time and money.

November 14, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced recently as well as the delay with live chat. We can certainly understand this frustration this would cause. I am happy to report that our team has implemented significant changes to our infrastructure to help with stability and has resolved the issue. Our team has reached out to update you.

Standard Co USA

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is buggy. The conditions don't work half the time. If you're looking to lose money and be frustrated, look no further.

November 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in with your feedback. We are so sorry to hear of the problem you had with your conditional options. I can confirm our team has reached out to let you know they have applied a solution. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our email, and let us know if you are having any other problems.

Docklandet

Location Sweden

Dont work. Been down whole weekend. I lost alot of sale. Now its monday still no answer from the support. Wont risk using this app. Dont recommend it.

October 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. We’ve made some significant changes to our infrastructure to help provide stability and better serve your needs going forward.

FRISKA DESK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

When the App works its great, if you eve get a problem with it, you'll wish you'd gone for something else, because the customer service is non-existent, and in this fast paced web world we live in, this is totally unpardonable! I would give 5 stars for the App for what it does when working OK, it's really good. That's the upside, if I had known the downside before getting all of our products hooked on the App, I would never have gone for it. It will often (more often than not!) freeze on you when working, resulting on work being lost and having to be redone. We got into the habit of saving our work every couple of moves just so we weren't caught out, but its a total pain in the rear. Then there's the problem of massive and varied delays in synching with Shopify, anything from a few minutes (occasionally) to several hours (most of the time!) which make working with the App extremely time consuming. Lastly there is the BOLD unbelievably poor customer service. You used to be able to email support but now (from 21st. July 2022 on) you get an auto email 3 hours later advising that "To serve you better, we are asking that you connect with our support team through our Help Center. From here, you can submit a support ticket, chat with a product specialist, view our helpful articles, and even create an account to track your ticket progress." Filling out a support ticket which prompts a series of auto emails, spending hours trawling through the "help center" and attempting to talk to a real person on their 'live' chat is a soul-destroying and time wasting experience, it took me 8 hours of frantically trying everything to get a human response. Once I had a human (it seems like there's only one there - Alina, unless they're all called that!) to go through our issues (which was a BOLD issue, not of our making), it was dealt with within 24 hours, but the total drama meant that we had possibly lost £1,000's of business in the meantime. For us to change now would be a massive operation, but because of the above experience, we have started to investigate other Apps to do the same thing. When your business depends on it, you can't rely on an automated service, yes, you need FAQs to get X% of issues dealt with automatically but for the other X% unless you have the back up of excellent customer service carried out quickly and efficiently, you're taking a huge gamble. We'll follow the advice of other one star reviews here and check out other possibly better and possibly cheaper Apps with a proper customer centric focus. Bye-bye BOLD.

October 7, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. Feedback like yours allows us to review our procedures and look for ways to improve. I can confirm our team has reached out to help and get you back on track. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this has caused you.

Aperturee

Location China

The app is good, can provide almost all programs you need. But the customer service is too too bad, they reply too late. Sometime you email them several times, they will never reply to you more than one week. This is really disappointed. I have to list my experience here, we paid nearly $50 dollars for this app, but the service is too bad, your app not worth this price!! If I find other better app instead, will not use yours right now!! Bad customer service, remember, the live chat is never available!! You can't find them anyway.

October 7, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of our app. I'm deeply sorry to hear you had a less than perfect customer service experience. Live chat is available 6 days a week, during business hours. I can confirm our specialists have reached out and have been helping with a solution for your theme. I hope that we're able to come to a resolution that works for you.

Lofaris

Location China

the app is good, but the customer service is so poor.
They can't support live chat, only robots there.
the one named "Alina" never help, what I want to alter,
he never did it. It seems the one can't see what I sent, he never read my meesage in detail. I give this zero star, all because of this person. Very very not professional support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 7, 2022

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive customer service experience so far, our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can see that they have been helping with your requests. Please keep an eye out for further email communication from us. We thank you for all your patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12