Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Paislee's Closet

Trying to use this app and we are on a paid plan but the support is horrible so far. Nobody responds to our email at all. We need help getting this setup or we will be removing it. Please answer our emails and we have some questions after that as well...

Dandelion

The support from this app is extremely poor. We have been facing issues with the app and have raised the issue multiple times but did not receive any response from them. Meanwhile the app doesnt work the way it should and causing a loss on every order as the customisation charge is not getting added to the orders.

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our service. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. We apologize for the issues that you have been experiencing with your priced options. Our Product Options experts have reached out through phone and email to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Blue Box

Really terrible support. You constantly have to be proactive in pushing for a response from Bold.

We had Bold integrate its service with our store and once complete, around a week later, the Bold Options looked unprofessional (did not map with the Shopify options) and no Support from Bold. The Bold options would add duplicates of the option to the cart and then when the customer tried to edit the quantity, the whole item would delete. We had to refund customer's orders due to the faulty Bold options.

I would recommend another service to get around the Shopify 100 variant limit.

Better Products for Disabled

We have been using this app for a quite while. It had problems some time to time but my overall experience was like 4 star until they have gone greedy last month i lost £250 from only one sale because i havent noticed i lost my premium privileges. The product options werent adding up to the cart and lost £250 because i wasnt informed the price gone up from $19 to $49 to have the same options which i used to have. So the options already i was using wasnt functional to add up to the cart. As a result, i have decided to uninstall it and found a better app with a plus which Bold has never had... Sorry guys you should have let me know ...

Unnie

The app itself looks awesome but no reply from the support team and eventually I want to delete the app. V poor help center

Grow Book™

Does not work with Out Of The Sand Box FLEX theme. I tried to solve the problem with support, takes 48hours + to receive a responds, problem still persists.
PROS: installations is swift
CONS:
- Product images/videos do not load in detail page while app installed (chrome, safari, brave, edge mobile and desktop, all tested, all failed)
- Product options take a while to implement, compared to my new app
- Support is not swift, 48 hours +

It is unfortunate that Shopify enables apps that loose money for all of us to flourish here. I made customer service at OOTSB as well as Shopify aware of this problem. Maybe that is a Canadian custom Americans don't get.

RAMEN TAISHO

AVOID AT ALL COST, unless you have a lot of time dealing with their dragging support who tries all the tricks they can think of to make you give up contacting them. If you have all the time in the world to deal with their support by all means.

The Herbal Way

I am appalled at the customer service from BOLD. I have been passed from pillar to post and no body at BOLD is fixing the broken app. I am over a week later after reporting the issue and still no fix after promises that the tier 2 team would fix. This is not a fair way to treat customers.

Bloomtown

Sadly this app does not work consistently - customers have been able to add on items without being charged at least a few times a month (twice just yesterday, totalling almost £100!). As you can imagine, writing to the customer after the fact asking for the amount they actually owe is a recipe for never seeing that customer again. We have given Bold customer service ample opportunity to fix this issue (over many months), but the response we receive is they "can't replicate it" on their end. They offered us two months free, but what good is that when the app doesn't work and they refuse to fix it? We have found a different app and plan to uninstall this one ASAP.

Mitzvahland.com

they have been good in the beginning and now that they became big they do not care about you NOR HELP YOU, we updated our theme and we needed them add there code to the theme, i emailed them 10 times called 4 times, and they are acting like a pig NO JOKE, i rarely write bad reviews but its extremely frustrating to go thorough what i am doing and i wouldn't want this for anyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9