Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

FreshCrib

Nice app but fairly time-consuming to make required liquid updates, unless you want to pay more to have this done for you. I'm still in the midst of installation, but from what I can tell this looks like an awesome app which will be hugely beneficial to both our site and business.

GBioline

Intuitive and super simple - deploy optionals across products with ease and differentiate optionals amongst products in the same simple fashion - fast and solid!!!

whistler summer camps ltd

We have a summer camp and there are companies out there that handle registration platforms for a monthly fee. We are using this app as our registration form now and it's fully customizable for our needs. You'll get sent emails with all the campers info and it's all really easy to sort through and manage.
Only wish the app was $10 for the premium version as I don't really think there is a need for the cheaper one.

Engraving Extreme

Great app! I am glad that I found it. It solved my need perfectly!

SmartPosters.In

This is exactly what i'd been searching for before i decided to use Shopify . Hope BOLD will start provide some concessions if people want to use a couple of their products and features .

Kinexic Motorsports

Works nicely once installed properly.

Price is a little high for the pro version ($19.99/month).

Good customer service.

L.A. Lens

This app is an essential tool when offering products with multiple options e.g. colour, size. Without this application I would have struggled to provide the simplistic, easy, buying structure necessary for the more complicated products I wish to sell. Overall a must-have app!

VB Markenhelfer

Now this is a quite handy one!

The Kitchen Canada

Very Good app. Does what's it meant to do, with the option to customize CSS to integrate seamlessly in your theme.

The Mark & Lynda Store

Using the premium version of this app.

Pros:
Adds a whole level of functionality that I was surprised to find unsupported natively by Shopify. It does exactly as advertised, and that's a very powerful thing.

Cons:
To me, Premium seems to be the only reason to use this app, and that's hidden behind another 9.99/mo upgrade. It's a pain to get it up and running, but that is more of a Shopify sjhortcoming. Once this app is going, it works. Unfortunately, the logic doesn't seem to allow for one form item to require a second form item.