Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Artisan Obscura

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love it. The app does exactly what it says and we use it on most all our products!

KAIZENSPEED | KStuned.com | Honda H22 | International Shipping

Conditional options require an monthly $ upgrade. And installation is tricky, but Bold Apps offers the service (for a fee). The customer service has been top notch.

Shop N Drop Groceries

I love that this app, because it enables me to provide more options to my customers. For this reason, my customers are able customize platters and other catered choices they want with little effort on my part. It helps me automatize things that use to be rather time intensive for me. Great app.

Shop N Drop Groceries

I love that this app enables me to provide more options to my customers. For this reason, my customers are able customize the platters they want with little effort on my part. It helps me automatize things that use to be rather time intensive for me. Great app.

Lencomi Leather Co.

Time spent using app About 3 years

Products options work well. Would be nice if the app generated custom SKUs based on the options though.

FreshCrib

Nice app but fairly time-consuming to make required liquid updates, unless you want to pay more to have this done for you. I'm still in the midst of installation, but from what I can tell this looks like an awesome app which will be hugely beneficial to both our site and business.

GBioline

Location Denmark

Intuitive and super simple - deploy optionals across products with ease and differentiate optionals amongst products in the same simple fashion - fast and solid!!!

whistler summer camps ltd

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have a summer camp and there are companies out there that handle registration platforms for a monthly fee. We are using this app as our registration form now and it's fully customizable for our needs. You'll get sent emails with all the campers info and it's all really easy to sort through and manage.
Only wish the app was $10 for the premium version as I don't really think there is a need for the cheaper one.

Engraving Extreme

Great app! I am glad that I found it. It solved my need perfectly!

SmartPosters.In

Location India

This is exactly what i'd been searching for before i decided to use Shopify . Hope BOLD will start provide some concessions if people want to use a couple of their products and features .

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13