Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Shop Circle
4.5
September 6, 2016

Although they didn’t offer everything I wanted Bold product options definitely deserves a great review for performing where it matters – tech support! I had issues with the self-install on a premium theme and found the pro-install service spot on. Making full use of product options premium features I did come across a couple of bugs but both got resolved. No.1 shortcoming for me is the fact that if you have options on a product that effect base price, you don’t get a ‘from’ price on the product thumbnails within collections pages (it just shows base price e.g. '$50' rather than 'From $50') – not the best customer experience if those options can dramatically affect the final purchase price. Sort that out and you'll get a 5th star :)

Planbcreations
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 7, 2016

Awesome, exactly what i was missing!

Kotletka Shop
Russia
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 6, 2016

Great app, once you figure out how simple it is to use it is a great way to addd options with simplicity to your Shopify store, we love it at Speed Media, saves us tons of time!

Speed Media
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
June 22, 2016

The app is great and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or others that would consider using a product option choice. The best feature to help users is the chat, definitely a quicker response in lieu of email. Chatting is the best for communicating with customer service to get the quality help you need.

Alan Michaels Design Boutique
Time spent using app: About 5 years
June 16, 2016

Amazing App!! It saved me prob over 50 hours bec my site has tons of diff options. The only prob is that it doesnt work with every theme so make sure your theme works with this app.

Barzelh