Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

L.A. Lens

This app is an essential tool when offering products with multiple options e.g. colour, size. Without this application I would have struggled to provide the simplistic, easy, buying structure necessary for the more complicated products I wish to sell. Overall a must-have app!

VB Markenhelfer

Now this is a quite handy one!

The Kitchen Canada

Very Good app. Does what's it meant to do, with the option to customize CSS to integrate seamlessly in your theme.

The Mark & Lynda Store

Using the premium version of this app.

Pros:
Adds a whole level of functionality that I was surprised to find unsupported natively by Shopify. It does exactly as advertised, and that's a very powerful thing.

Cons:
To me, Premium seems to be the only reason to use this app, and that's hidden behind another 9.99/mo upgrade. It's a pain to get it up and running, but that is more of a Shopify sjhortcoming. Once this app is going, it works. Unfortunately, the logic doesn't seem to allow for one form item to require a second form item.

The Mark & Lynda Store

Using the premium version of this app.

Pros:

Cons:
It's a bit expensive for smaller operations. Premium seems to be the only reason to use this app to me, and it's hidden behind another 9.99/mo upgrade. It's a pain to get it up and running, but that is more of a Shopify sjhortcoming. Once this app is going, it works. Unfortunately, the logic doesn't seem to allow for one form item to require a second form item.

Shop Party Boutique

This app was exactly what I needed for my custom stationary business. It works flawlessly and allows my customers to give me their information with ease. Great app and highly recommended!! My only comment and why it didn't give it 5 stars is I wish options could change the price of the item. That would be great!

Awful Cards

Excellent way of adding as many options as you like for your store. I used it to create "packs" of greetings cards where the customer can choose 5, 10 or 20 cards from a range.

Crossfire Holsters LLC

Features described are exactly what you get. Coding to implement is a little difficult for premium but the basic can be done by anyone.

Haute Sisqué

It is very easy to use, much simpler than what came with my shopping site. I have only 2 products that have multiple options, and it was worth uploading just for that, without this program i could not feature those products.

The Elastic Boutique

I've been tinkering around with the app during the trial period and found it most useful with the unlimited options instead of using variants!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12