Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Shop Circle
4.5
May 10, 2016

It does the job, but it is the most expensive app I use at $20/mo and still has weird glitches and snafus. Every once in a while all the connections I build just seem to randomly break and I have to rebuild them. Behind the scenes, the use of the hidden products are clunky: they junk up my product list and don't translate well when importing into my shipping program, such as onto customs forms, because they are being imported as a separate product rather than a product variable.

But it was the only working option for conditional logic options (at least at the time I purchased it), and it allows me to increase the options above the Shopify allotment, so I keep working with it. And their customer service is pretty good.

Walnut Studiolo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 7, 2016

Has good options and does everything I need in terms of adding variable options to products beyond the standard Shopify features. That said, the level of modifications is very large and it's scary to think of what might happen should it ever stop working.

Choppingblocks Com
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 22, 2016

Great application to use for creating input text and drop down menus. We are able to breakdown the inputs required from the customer line by line to get the info we require. We have seen an increase in sales due to the new functionality of the website.

support team is really helpful and are able to find solutions to a few teething problems I had. Back support is so important.

Engravingstrore
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 2, 2015

Options works and works well. However, it's not foolproof (example: the multiple dropdown format allows you to check off multiple options in mobile, but on desktop it gets you to highlight the options, effectively making it look to the user that you're picking one at a time). Nevertheless, the support team does work for you even though it can take a while during busy times. I'm happy to have the app but would love to see refinement in the UX. Thanks!

Elevenfiftynine
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 27, 2015

Support took longer than I was hoping for. Once I did receive support it was quick and efficient. Great app so far.

Loc8