Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

1951 - 1960 of 1984 reviews

Fed By Threads

Fabulous APP, has already saved me 100's of hours of work as we build out our wholesale section of our business. Thank YOU for creating this APP!

Graphic Spaces

We are just getting started on Shopify, and installing this app. We had a few issues related to the theme we purchased, and the Shappify support team has been wonderful to work with! Clear answers and instructions, and very quick response time. Couldn't ask for more!

Designer Kaftans

***** GREAT APP...THANKYOU I am now able to customize my store thanks to this app :-)....and the service was quick and very helpful.

Tippletown

★★★★★/★★★★★ for Product Options & Customer Service!
Product Options will help me with my store in so many ways and I'll have no doubt it's gonna be another 5/5 star performer just like Product Upsell & Discount. Great customer service too - Thanks James, for your prompt assistance with installation. Keep up the great job Shappify!

chdesignco.com

Great produce and helpful service from Josh--thanks Josh!

crystalpictures

Great product. The best option for shopify if you need customisation of your products like file uploads. Integrates well and works as expected.

thegraphicstree

James at customer service ROCKs! He logged into my site and installed the code for making Product Options work. He even adjusted the CSS making it fit right into my site. This app saves me so much time with setting up custom product options!

myloudfamily

Now here you have a APP that WORKS!!
Plus the customer service & Support were OUTSTANDING!!

Thank you James for all your help, we really appreciate it!

lab 1119

This app is wonderful! No more individual product templates and coding! James and the team are ROCKSTARS!

Custom Barber Supply

I love this app. It saved me a ton of space with the limited space shopify offers without having to upgrade my plan. Definantly better than the product customization app and its cheaper monthly. If you have to choose between the two you will definantly not be disapointed using the product options.