Bold Product Options , 2,356 reviews

4.6
April 9, 2013

Great app. Lets put 2 options as required in the products. Very important to allow the Spanish laws about purchasing terms, and in my case that the client can upload the photo to make your custom product. Highly recommended

acceshop
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 8, 2013

Fast service, and could not be more FRIENDLY! Such pleasant nice people. Love this app and service!

dembyandsolomon
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 4, 2013

This is a great App. It help us overcome a lot of issue regarding proudcts and interation with our clients which the standard shopify can't. We like that the file upload funtion and highly recommend any shop owner to use it.

Image Production
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 2, 2013

Shappify is great and I believe essential to any business which targets the customers' directly, makes their products more unique than ever.

As a Personalized Arabic and Hindi necklace and bracelet supplier, this app was just too essential for me.

Once purchased and installed, the service I received was faster than I ever expected it to be.

I am impressed :) LOVE Shappify

DAHABO
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 2, 2013

The Product Option App was the perfect solution to my problem. I wanted to know how people heard about our special offer, but only on certain products. And, I wanted to make this field mandatory. This App worked beautifully.

The service I received from Shappify was amazing. I submitted my request over the Easter long-weekend and the work was completed early Monday afternoon. Thanks Shappify for solving my problems.

Star Store
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 29, 2013

The Product Options app is a must. It functions like it should and we wouldn't be able to run our store without it.

I highly recommend it to those who need to collect a little more info about their clients' needs as they're checking out.

Also, Shappify's support team is great. Great app, great support. What more could you want?

ProofreadingServices.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 28, 2013

Can't thank Shappify enough - you really need this one if you have multiple variants! It has helped out tremendously in terms of faster checkout and customizing our store. The app is a must have, but they were also able to work with me on a few custom tweaks that create a perfect shopping experience for my retailers. Retailers have already expressed how much easier it is to shop now. Not only is the app great, but the entire team is super helpful - AWESOME+++!!!

Sloomb Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 5 years
March 28, 2013

I was so relieved to find this app, it works exactly as described and will help reduce the complexity faced by my customers when purchasing. I opted to have Shappify set up the app for me for a small fee and they turned this around very quickly. My follow-up questions were also responded to very quickly with really helpful responses. Highly recommended.

Bloomento
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 27, 2013

Extremely happy with this app. It offers something that I needed and was a very disappointed when I discovered shopify didn't offer product options like this. These guys have made things a lot more easier and now I can allow my customers to customise their gift sets in a much more professional way instead of emailing them to ask what they want or asking them to write their options in the comments box! Great job guys plus fast and helpful installation and customer service!!

Leor
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 22, 2013

The product is great and your support was super fast. It said 24-48 hours if you use the "help me install" function and I had help installing the app within 5 minutes. You guys are the shit!

SOS World Pass