Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Retro Active Arcade

Be warned, this app promises to be all that. You really require an additional $500-$700 of capital available to spend with the 3rd party developer to make this app truly shine. The folks at Bold say they know how to tweak it but everything costs money with them.

Wholesome Bakery

This app is so frustrating. We've had nothing but issues. I would not recommend this.

Shopwavesglasses

App resets often when trying to add selection options. After saving, options come out of order miscellaneously. Items can't save with a "duplicate" error message even when there is no duplicate. No bulk options import option.

Quality Breeds

Want to like this app, but for the money, there is simply no way. For this kind of money, images and pricing should be dynamic and change as users changes them - at the very least. Very glitchy, doesn't save settings as expected. Waste of money!
And, no full uninstall... Horrible! At least give the option to remove ALL of your code snippets and liquid files.

Thepionears

UPDATE____

For one more time i send an email and they dont reach back to me. I have issues and i cant work with them if they dont have good support.

I think it's a good app. I had tried a couple of other Options apps but this is the only one that has the flexibility that I need. The only issue is the support i think, because i send them an email to install for me and they did not reach back to me directly, as other apps do.

Preg Li

This App is currently broken. If your customers purchase using Internet explorer they will be able to add a bunch of options and not pay. Creating a customer service disaster.

Air Bnb Host Shop

Cons:
- Apps is glitchy
- the UI is a complete pain to use
- Support doesn't seem know their own app and offers solutions that don't actual fix the problem
- Basic features don't work properly

Pros:
- support gets back quickly (not accurately but quickly)
- No other app does what this one is spouse to do.

Downloaded it several days ago, still can't get it to the simple options. It is currently holding up my entire projects launch. Will update if this actually gets resolved to work properly.

Great Signs

Where do I begin. Product options by Bold is the app that I require for my online store but the setup is not so easy. Our issue is that when you create your options and the options forms are created. We have no way to edit how the form will appear on our pages. The layout looks like crap with input boxes and other from elements all over the place.
We have been back and forth with Bold Support regarding this and they continue to make small tweaks to the layout but we can't seem to get what we require even when we provide them with screen shots of how we want our page to look like.
To this point Bold has tried to work with us but we are 3 weeks behind our launch date of our site due to this issue... We need action NOW! and an extension on the trial would be nice to make up for lost time due to poor support.

Trade Show House

Can't do much without paying for the full monthly price.

Digi3d

Product Options is nice. BUT.... do not think you can create an order for the customer or recreate a new order because the 7 days authorization has passed...(mainly custom product sites, but isn't the point of product options?) Shopify "Draft" order and Product Options do not play together... As this is point of product options (to get around the limitations of Shopify options (only 3 per product) on a product, and Shopify support answer is to "create a draft" order, but you can NOT leverage product options to capture data when using "Draft" orders.