Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

L'Univers Otaku

I have been experimented problems with this app for so long.

But support reached me after my review and took care of all the issues, i wished the problem was solved sooner but it's fixed.

September 16, 2019

Hello there. I'm so sorry about your experience with our app so far! Unfortunately, it has taken us longer than we would like to sort this out due to the rarity of the problem. However, we believe we may have gotten things to work with help from our development team.

Our Product Expert, Samuel, has contacted you with the information, and we hope to hear back from you that things are working now! If you've decided to go with another app, we completely understand, and are very sorry we could not meet your needs. Ultimately, you need to do what's best for your business. We wish you the best either way!

LP Photoceramics

Just submitted a support request. Please deal with it immediately as I cannot spend any more time dealing with the problems. Sometimes the options show, sometimes they don't. I've done everything correctly.

September 16, 2019

Hello there! We received your request, and have sent you a collaborator account so that we can gain access to some parts of your store, which allows us to figure out what the issue is that's causing the options to show only sometimes.

If you could please accept the request on your end, and let us know when you have, we'll be able to take a look into this ASAP!

Gifts Are Blue

I have to give the customer service support team some recognition here because they were extremely helpful in helping me get set up with using this App. I had some complicated logic and they really worked with me to get it to work. Have to give Rick a special thanks here. We are still deciding if this app will work for what we are wanting to do. But I would recommend anyone that is on the fence to certainly give them a try, because the app does offer some cool features and the support is there to help you through. Especially if your logic and needs are not overly complicated, the app will work great. I would certainly recommend.

September 11, 2019

Thank you very much for recommending our app! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Rick. We're happy that our merchants can test out our apps using a free trial to see if it's the right fit for their business, and will gladly assist with anything we can along the way.

We hope you decide to stick with Product Options! If there's anything more we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wholesale Door Closers

I asked for Reps last name because he did so much above and beyond what emailed about Kaiser Joney

July 24, 2019

Hi there; thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very glad to hear that our support specialists were able to get things resolved for you and exceeded your expectations - that's certainly what we strive for!

Sugarlicious

this app is great for adding customized variants and options. Rebecca was of great great assistance.

July 11, 2019

We love being able to help our customers add customizations that showcase how unique their products are - thank you for leaving us a review and giving a shout out to our support team. Your ice cream macarons look incredible!

kingfisherwoodworks

PROS: It is good for stores who need multiple options to extend Shopifys 100 variant option barrier. Support via chat was responsive. Email support was within 24 hours for a response and a few days to implement but they were good overall.

CON: If you have hundreds of options in an option set with image swatches, it takes forever for it to sync with Bold's System to update the options on your store - so the spinning icon is on purpose - just wait for it to complete or go and do something else for a few hours. I may still have to use another app for what I need, but it seems to do what it is supposed to but with less options selected. I had 300 then 600 then 1400 and at all stages it takes forever for it to sync.

TIP: If you made an option set and it has hundreds of options and then you DUPLICATE that option set - when you update ONE of the option sets (it will update ALL of them, since you duplicated it) This will then take a very long time to update.

Sturdy Sports

The app is good for creating the options. The support is quick and good. The app is worth a trial and can be used if suits the needs.

May 7, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the review. If you have anything that you'd like for us to help with going forward, please feel free to reach out to us again!

Homeschool Testing Services

We use Product Options heavily in our store and very possibly to a larger extent than any other store. The issues we have had with the app are limited, and the provided customer support has always been good. Aman was my most recent support rep and we greatly appreciate the time and energy spent dealing with us.

April 30, 2019

We're really happy to hear that Aman was able to help you out over chat the other day! We'll always do our best to help out, so please let us know if anything else should come up. :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Skahill Designs

This is an incredible app with some GREAT features. And it does ALMOST everything we want it to do. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because there is some room to improve (which their reps have even said is in the works). Additionally, the tech support for this app is INCREDIBLE!! I would give them 4.9 stars (only wish they were a little quicker, but usually within 24hrs.....I'm impatient). Samuel L was super helpful on our last inquiry, which was probably SUPER easy for him but gave us the attention and consideration that made us feel comfortable. As our experience with this app grows, we will definitely provide more reviews. Great app for stores that offer lots of customization and options. OUTSTANDING tech support!!!

Atom Skates

Product Bold Options has been a lifesaver so far for our online shop. Our products have multiple dropdown options, some that affect price. Not sure how we would manage that without this terrific app.