Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

11 - 20 of 1984 reviews

Trusted Tech Team

Great app! and even greater support! Shout out to Jeff for helping me implement bold with the new Dawn theme.

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are always happy to help. :)

SimplyNAS

We have used Bold to configure our products giving us the opportunity to get increase selling, the support is very fast to resolve the issues and make you understand better the application.

April 6, 2022

We're super happy to hear you've been enjoying Product Options! Thank you so much for the review. :)

Berle

We use this app to offer our specific hemming options, but were having some issues in getting our options to perform the way that we were hoping. I spoke with Daniel Peter-Salawu in the help chat and he was able to go into our shopify/bold account and help us to get everything straightened out in no time! He was extremely helpful and worked very fast to provide us with solutions. Very happy with the app and the customer support we received!

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Daniel is an absolute rockstar. :)

We're super glad to hear you've been enjoying Product Options.

Becky Pearce Designs

Works really well and does exactly what I need it to. Support are super helpful - asked about one issue and that was fixed within an hour or so and they also spotted another issue on the site while doing that which they advised me about (thanks Alina!)

March 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy to hear that you've been enjoying Bold Product Options. :)

ベスプリ!簡単ポスター印刷

I had an issue with upload file option and so contacted to support. Dylan was very helpful and willing to help best he could.
He could immediately identify the cause of issue so it was very smooth interaction and the issue was resolved quickly.
He is not only very willing to do his best to help, but also very knowledgable when talking about technical stuff. I would be pretty confident to recommend the app to my friends and whoever needs such service.
Thank you Dylan and Bold team again!

March 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear Dylan was able to help you out - we know from first-hand experience that he's an absolute rockstar. :)

Don't hesitate reaching back out if you need anything else - we're always happy to help!

PawPrint | #1 Custom Pet Canvas Art Prints

Great app with very good support, shout out to Jeff for his amazing help! The app seems to have met my expectations.

March 24, 2022

Jeff is an absolute rockstar! We'll make sure to forward your feedback. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Chris King Precision Components

This a great app! I took over a site built by a former colleague and their CS has been excellent in helping to troubleshoot and navigate the structure.

March 24, 2022

We are so happy to hear you've been enjoying the app so far! Our support team is always happy to help.

Thanks for choosing Bold!

iinyouths

Very nice app, great customer service. While using the app, I encountered many problems, I contacted customer service via email, and they were very patient with my questions each time.

March 24, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying the app so far.

Have a great day!

Moscow Copper Co.

Jeff at Bold Options is very helpful. The support team is skilled at making edits to the Shopify product pages and understands the user experience during checkout. I appreciate their help and love using the app to customize options during checkout.

March 24, 2022

We're happy to hear Jeff was able to help you out. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Personalprintgift

good to use it! and the specialist are really helpful. the app will help me a lot with some special functions

February 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing Bold! :) We're happy to hear how you've been enjoying Product Options.

Have a lovely day!