Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Barbell Flex

This product is great for our store needs - We use it for various add-ons for our products, variations and color swatches. Nir provided outstanding technical support!

Fresh City Kitchen

I have run into 3 question setting up this app today and chat support was able to solve them all really quickly and efficiently. My only constructive criticism is that some of this could/should be covered in the product documentation but chat was extremely fast and probably better than me stumbling about. Nir was awesome!

Dispatch Custom Cycling Components

This application changed everything for our business. Coupled with Bold Upsell, our average order value increased by 30% and took us into much greater profitability than without. The team is easy to work with, responsive, and knowledgable. (Thank you, Nir!) And the product is excellent.

coupleful.de

I contacted Nir in Live Chat Support because I had a problem displaying the product options. He was very helpful and nice, as you would expect from perfect support. He quickly solved the problem and made an extra adjustment. Gladly again!

Goggleman

We have been using Bold Product Option App for five years now. Started with Version 1 and have progressed to Version 2. The user interface with version 2 was slightly different but did not take long to get used to it. This version 2 gives us the ability to use swatches and pricing with our Lens Products and the conditional logic is essential. The only draw back has been the cross over with Time Zones causing some reply delays, but many thanks to Nirav and the team for their assistance with quick code installation and responses to questions and formatting.

Great App, Great Team.

carmatsparts

Je ne connais pas grand chose en informatique et Nir à fait preuve d'une grande patience .Merci d'avoir pu m'aidé.

Unique Custom Gifts

Good app, nice customer service. Nir, a nice CS guy was spent over 30 minutes helping me with my store installation and customization issues. Thank you, Nir.

Highly recommend using this app.

esunsations prescription

This app has a lot of features which attracted me. A few initial hiccups on my end were solved with great patience from Nir. Nir really was very patient and stayed with me on the chat for over an hour until everything was fixed and Raphael helped fix the installation and Nir also personally helped fix some frontend issues. Thank you so much Nir, for otherwise I would have moved on to some other app. Cannot wait to start selling using the app. Thanks again guys!

Make It Dazzle Shop

Testing out this app - can't fully vouch for the app itself as I am testing it, but Nir's customer service was stupendous! He was able to help me from installing it to setting up my first conditional logic and ensuring it worked how I wanted. Thank you! Can't wait to keep testing it to see if it's what works best for my business!

Font Fixation

NIR -- you are a LIFE SAVER. How on earth did we function before you helped us? OUTSTANDING customer service, and excellent sense of humor, which is much appreciated. YOU ROCK. Thanks for all your help and getting us squared away!