Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

11 - 20 of 1992 reviews

MercyImages.com

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I've been using Product Options by Bold for over 5 years. This is a great app and has never failed us. With many variations of products, this app gave us the flexibility to offer hundreds of variations, and is a must for our business. Jeff is right there currently as we're attempting to change from an older, paid theme to a brand new, free 2.0 theme from Shopify.

I Love Sequin

Location China

I was looking for a product options app suits me for a really long time, until I found this one, Bold. It gives me everything I need, and I believe it will help me win a lot in future. Here I want to thank Bold employee Dylan Bach, he is so kind and professional, helped to solve my issues tons of times, keeping so patient all the time. He used to point out another issue of my site after fixing my problem. And I want to tell Bold, you will be a great company because you own such a capable staff.

Heather B. Moore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great application and customer service is incredible. I highly recommend this application.

The Uniform Supply

Time spent using app About 3 years

Amazing customer service, app is easy to use. They install it very quickly and as per instructions.

GreenGreen Store

After initial issues following a theme update, the team at Bold have rectified the problems we experienced. Bold Product Options is a feature rich plugin that meets our requirements.

Blakely Made

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is a life saver! We sell original artwork with the option to frame and this app keeps track of the inventory so we don't accidentally double sell the artwork. Jeff was also very helpful via customer support and helped me with my questions quickly!

Backyard Sprawl

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was nervous at first because I saw in the history of reviews there were people saying they weren't getting customer service, but I took the leap and I couldn't be more pleased with the product and the level of service. They are extremely responsive and have even helped me troubleshoot a bug on my store that I thought was caused by their app but actually wasn't, but they helped me figure out what it was. Great product and great support!

Beehive Handmade

Time spent using app About 3 years

Conflicts with some other apps, but otherwise it's very easy to set up even for a novice. Quick customer support too!

April 12, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear you got everything all sorted out.

Have a great day!

Trusted Tech Team

Time spent using app About 5 years

Great app! and even greater support! Shout out to Jeff for helping me implement bold with the new Dawn theme.

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are always happy to help. :)

SimplyNAS

Time spent using app Over 5 years

We have used Bold to configure our products giving us the opportunity to get increase selling, the support is very fast to resolve the issues and make you understand better the application.

April 6, 2022

We're super happy to hear you've been enjoying Product Options! Thank you so much for the review. :)