Bold Product Options Variants

Bold Product Options Variants

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
2016 reviews
4.5
2016 reviews
December 20, 2022

amazing customer support. they hopped in to help me with technical changes to my theme. they were fast and friendly

Empyre Off-Road
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 19, 2022

Though I was able to use the app and set everything up it wasn't showing up in my online store. Jeff was great. He resolved my issue really quickly. Less than 20 minutes. Now everything is up and ready to go!

Llama Momma Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 13, 2022

Let me tell you - the customer service is exceptional! I used other apps that didn't work and then I got here. Customer rep Jeff answered any question I had, and very quickly I should add. I wasn't waiting 5 minutes in between each question for an answer, I got my answers in under 2 minutes and we were on for over an hour. He walked me through an entire product setup and I already have a product set up with less than a few hours invested into this customized! I can tell you compared to a certain other customizer I was using, this should get 6 stars not 5.

Prowear Co
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 7, 2022

Great customer service! shoutout to Jeff, really helpful and fast to solve problems, makes the app experience much easier

TST
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited December 13, 2022

After I left a bad review they contacted me and tried their best to help with installing theme and in the end everything work as it should, perfect!

photographersupplyco
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 28, 2022

Lots of variations available - fairly easy to use - Jeff at customer support was knowledgeable and very helpful.

RudeMonster Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 23, 2022

I have used this app on more than a dozen websites. I've tried others, but Bold Product Options is by far the best available. Not only does it have excellent advanced features and customizations, but the customer support is as good as you'll ever find!

Teton Lighting™
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 15, 2022

I used this app to create product options. I launched my website today and had an issue with one of the products. Deelen from Bold help me via chat room in a very efficient and timely manner. He was able to help me solve my issue. Thank you Deelen!

BELOW THE BLUE
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 18, 2022

Bold Product Options works well with our website and their customer service (Jeff) is super helpful - giving good time and attention to problems and their solutions.

StoryPeople
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited November 9, 2022

Updating my review. Responsive support, first Installed this app and could not get it to work . Contacted support and they responded very quickly to help get the code installed to the liquid

LAVISSO
Time spent using app: 11 days
Shop Circle replied November 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to update your feedback. We are just so happy to hear that the team was able to help resolve your issues in a timely manner. We are always happy to help our merchants with any issues they may be facing. Thanks for choosing Bold!