Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
2018 reviews
4.5
2018 reviews

January 30, 2013

James at customer service ROCKs! He logged into my site and installed the code for making Product Options work. He even adjusted the CSS making it fit right into my site. This app saves me so much time with setting up custom product options!

thegraphicstree

January 30, 2013

Now here you have a APP that WORKS!!
Plus the customer service & Support were OUTSTANDING!!

Thank you James for all your help, we really appreciate it!

myloudfamily

January 28, 2013

This app is wonderful! No more individual product templates and coding! James and the team are ROCKSTARS!

lab 1119

January 28, 2013

I love this app. It saved me a ton of space with the limited space shopify offers without having to upgrade my plan. Definantly better than the product customization app and its cheaper monthly. If you have to choose between the two you will definantly not be disapointed using the product options.

Custom Barber Supply

January 27, 2013

WOW! IS really all I can say. It is such a rarity to have such amazing customer service via email for, especially for an app. These guys went above and beyond in assisting me with a customizing issue I was having. they ere patient and very quick in their response time, they solved my problem and simply delivered great results. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Tainted Pepper

January 27, 2013

Excellent App. James from the support team is great. very quick set up and very easy to maintain. I definitely recommend it!

The Gym Shack - Singapore

January 27, 2013

Great app! Been looking for an app that can allow my customers to customize a set of 3 dresses in a bundle! This app has solved my problem, and its customer service team is really efficient. great job!

tipilly

January 22, 2013

The support is fantastic!! A great app thats easy to use and saves a lot of time...

little voice photos

January 22, 2013

Jay,

Your app, literally saved our website! We had hired a web designer who delivered a false product. When we fired him and hired our new designer, not until we had launched our site, did we know that there was no code written on the backend! After a year of developing, what looked like a lost cause and endless more time and money spend, our new amazing designer found your app. Shappify literally saved the day and made it possible for the design of the site to work! it is a great product and we wish you nothing but success!

Feel free to post this !

best,

Kate
Owner, Toggle Home
togglehome.com

Toggle Home

January 21, 2013

Not only is this a great feature to add to my store, but the customer service that follows is outstanding! The Shappify team are really there to help with any request. A very easy company to work with

Vancouver Bridal Couture