Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Blue Kite Gifts

I'm using Product Options Premium APP as an addition to my Shopify website.
APP is OK...need little bit of fine tuning but does the job. Support team efficient and up to the task.

Aurora Generators

STOP. Before you try and install this, look and read all the instructions. See if you can find the code they tell you to change or replace. Do this for each step. I found the examples in directions they provided not correct and the images low resolution, almost unreadable. It took many hours over a few days to figure it out. It is better to pay them to install it, unfortunately. What I can say is that once any of their apps are installed, they do work great and you will love it. If they can spend a little bit of time updating instructions, they should not be receiving any negative reviews. If you do run into trouble installing it yourself and need their help, they will, but it may take a few days.

ChicSparrow

I just want to send a shout out to the Bold Team and especially Daniel who has been so helpful. Always willing to help diagnose and solve any issues that may come up. Truly great customer service and kind people. Thank you, Daniel!

By Sir Tony

I used this app to set up options on my online store. I love it but i want to be able to have one selection box for three choices and at the moment the app doesnt allow it. My Guru was Cody whom was very he;pful.

Adsco

sometimes the support can be a hassle but for the most part the app works for what I need it to.

Royalbarker

The app is great! support chat service is most of the time short-spoken. That's why I'm giving away 4 stars. There are exceptions to that like Stephen and Pratibha!

Arizona Scrollworks

Great app! I would give it 5 stars except a little bit frustrating to set up. On one of my first chats, I was told what I wanted to do wasn’t possible. Thankfully, I had an email from them stating otherwise so I got the help I needed from that source. It took several emails to resolve but that was most likely because I’m slightly “technically challenged”. All’s well that end well. 3 cheers for Nick and the BOLD support team!

Good As It Gifts

Very pleased with Product Options by Bold. There are a few improvements that they will need to make for me to give them a 5, but the customer service has been very very good and has helped me give options to my customers that would be difficult with the Shopify platform alone. I believe within a year Product Options by Bold will have all of the options I need to be 100% happy. Hoping price does not increase as that may affect my opinion as well. But VERY pleased as of now! PS MC was extraordinarily helpful and responsive. Easy to talk to and work with!

Eatcultured

The Bold team provide consistently great customer support.

Exode Voyages

This app is just great, i were looking for an app to set up my options because i'm working on a travel booking website on shopify, the first shopify travel website and the product options by bold look perfect on my website, i also installed bundles app by bold but finally decided to keep the options app to try to set up my options like i wanted, i already did it, every options are fine, na not every options, i have a prob, my first option created is "choose your 3 combine up accomodations" so my customers will choose his first choice and the number of nights, then he have to click on "choose 2nd acmdt" and that's WHERE MY PROBLEM IS" for his second choice i want an option that will show him like a slide collection to give him possibility to show the images of the second hotel before he simply match and that will save it like his second choice, and the customer can click to "choose my 3rd" and the same process a slide collection of the package he book, that's just mean he can combine 3 accommodations in one of the 4 packages ( basic, premium, superior or luxury) and guess what for a unique price, i mean pay one hotel and combine 2 others..that's the only problem that stop me and i have to find a solution asap, the plan b will be to add a paragraph text option but i don't want my customer to research their 2nd accommodations copy the complete name and paste it, i want them to enjoy they "shopping" or booking ; hope someone can advice me or help me to find that solution, thanks a lot to all bold guru's for their suooprt and hope to read you again