Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

21 - 30 of 1984 reviews

Leatherworks Inc.

I have been using this app for a few years now and it has always been a great way for me to add the many options we offer to our products. The app allows me to add items at no extra cost for choice of application or to add items with extra costs. Some of my products have 10+ options added in. The app is Great! A few months ago we made some upgrades to our theme and had some SEO work done and I noticed that my site began showing the hidden options for our Bold app in our search bar. I reached out to Bold and Dylan immediately responded and took care of the issue and when he wasn't sure on the final fix he escalated the issue to the next level and they promptly fixed the issue. The site is working and the app is working and all is good. Thank you Dylan and Bold for a great team and a great app!

February 9, 2022

We're so happy to hear you've been enjoying the app! :) Thank you for your kind words and continued support. <3

Ooh and Aah

Bold Options is absolutely amazing and the customer service is even better! They have helped me fix any hiccups I have had along the way!

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate letting us know if you need anything else. :)

Higher Octaves

Excellent support! Any issues have always been quickly sorted. And the features and functionality of the app are exactly what I was looking for.

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Bold! :)

Clean Earth Power

Great app to add additional options to your product pages. Support has been great and gets back to me quick, shoutout Ryan!

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We're always happy to help. :)

JSRmotodesigns

technical support was amazing! They had a very complex problem solved for me in one day. I will recommend this app to everyone!

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Product Options so far. :)

Have a great day!

fatcatpablo | Illustrate Your Moments

Bold is an absolute pivotal integration for my store and I've been impressed with it since the team first installed it. The app is fantastic and I genuinely cannot fault the customer service - they're both quick to respond and action.

February 9, 2022

We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the app. :) Don't hesitate letting us know if you need anything else - we're always happy to help!

Digital Health Awards

We've been using Product Options for several years and it has been consistently fantastic! We've been able to build complex entry forms with 80+ fields and conditional logic. It all works perfectly with some nice customization features. Bold support is always great as well. I recently reached out for a support issue and Alina got back to me within a couple of hours with a follow up and mock up of what would be done to resolve my issue. Once I approved the mock up and granted extended permissions to Bold, Alina implemented the change almost immediately. Another FANTASTIC experience with Bold!

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We're super happy to hear you're enjoying Product Options. :)

Aperture Performance

This app solved all of my problems with complex products. Also huge shoutout to Alina for making it work flawlessly on my site!

January 13, 2022

We're super happy to hear Alina was able to help you out!

Thanks for choosing Bold. :)

Industrial Hoppers

They solved my issue quickly and we like a quick and easy solution at IndustrialHoppers.com Thanks Dylan!

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback! We've passed your kind words onto Dylan. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold!

Axial

Best support I've received on a 3rd party integrated app. Their live chat feature is amazing and allows you to capture the complete value of their product.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold!