Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Cartoon Pawtraits

Awesome customer service got what I needed to be done super quick. Nir was the one who helped me out and was excellent.

My Pup Art

Literally just started with this app, but so far so good. Had an issue with the placement of the options on my product pages. I chatted with Nir and he fixed it right away.

The Wood Bat Factory

I really like this app. It is an elegant solution to options using conditional logic. I did have a hard time finding part of the code - due to my template, so I contacted support. I was helped by Nir, who was friendly and proficient. He helped me solve a problem I struggled with for hours - in minutes. I would highly recommend Bold Product Options to handle your option needs.

thebusinessbox2

Awesome service! Would recommend. Easy app and good support...get get everything done quickly
Nir was knowledge, quick and helpful!

Love, Sugar and Grace

I had a bit of trouble getting the app to work properly with my theme. But the support team, specifically Shubhneet was very helpful and responsive to make sure the app worked for my needs.

Mouldings.com

Bold has an amazing support team. Nir provided excellent support and answered all my questions. He was patient and detailed with his recommendations. I highly recommend the app for the flexible features which no other options app can compare and the stellar support.

Nine Dawn

Nir and Laurel was A for Awesome helped me with my inventory inquiries and made it easy to understand

mission: HERO

Love this app. Very easy to install and has all the features I need. I had one tiny little problem with formatting how the total prices show, but Nirav was able to fix it immediately and now it works great. Thanks so much.

Circo's Pastry Shop

Nir helped me about right away on support - super fast and app does what it needs to. Thank you and looking forward to exploring this app more.

RightWingGear.com

Nir was amazing in customer service and helped me in a second! He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly how to help.