Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Easy Security Depot

Good application, and support is great! Found a simpler solution, that did exactly what i needed. So i no longer needed this, but can work for a variety of applications

Yorkvillesus

Wonderful program. Some support issues but mostly got resolution. They are very busy.

American Paperwear

Good but not quite there. My goal is to create a product page with a tight set of menu options that can be expanded when chosen. Conditional logic works great for this but I would like more controls. For instance, the product description takes up a great deal of page space. I would like to see a description narrative that could be read and then collapsed. I have seen this on other sites where there is a "pull-down" widget that allows you to group text and options for selection when expanded and then collapse when done. See example at https://shop.nationalgeographic.com/product/clothing/men-s-clothing/15-pocket-travel-vest for example.

Work Shelter

Product options is a complicated app. On one hand, it adds a much needed feature to Shopify, and does it in a way that works well. I get the sense that a lot of the frustrations with the app are tied to the fact that Shopify doesn't make it easy to fully integrate into their existing product. If you want to do anything more than just simple options, be prepared to get some help from BOLD. The upside is, Bold is wonderful to work with (Shout out to Alan), really attentive, and helps wherever they can with really quick turnaround times.

It's not perfect, but it's the best option on the app store today.

Modernbabybooks

This was a really great app and very easy to use. If you are needing to add on items to your product, it works great. If you are wanting to have different product options, with different prices, it is not what you are looking for. Unfortunately, it did not work for me.

Test4apparel4

A great app for creating customized options for the products and the customer service is great. The integration was initially quite tough but has become supremely easy thanks to an upgrade. Works well for my store and looks clean and neat. Options to change the look and feel are few though, which we think BOLD could work on :) Cheers guys

Slimtech

Great app but we had to upgrade to Product Builder to get what we want. MC with customer support was great with helping us out!

Self Reliance Outfitters

At first we had some issues in the past that took a while to resolve. However, Paul and Lawrence worked with us, and we are now up and running and everything seems to be going good. I must be honest, we have A LOT of option sets, and we pushed the software to boundaries it may not have been designed for. We did experience some of the negative sides of things as mentioned in some of the comments, but they stepped up their game and made things right! I must give them credit for that. Thanks guys for all of your help!

Mydiagnostics

The options are excellent but it can be improved by allowing grouping features such as accordions to better organize the options. This improves usability and avoids cluttering the page especially when the number of options are large

Kidsatplaysg

KidsAtPlay.sg is a one-stop portal where parents can search and book children's play activities, sports and birthday party packages in Singapore.

Needless to say, there are numerous options / packages / add-ons that parents can choose to top-up on the original product. As I am also using a unique voucher code per product (for redemption) that utilises metafields to generate, it took me a long long while to create and edit each and every option!

Thankfully, halfway through that process, I found Product Options! Well I'm already using your Loyalty Points and Recurring Memberships apps, so hey, why not give it a try?

BEST APP IN THE SHOPIFY WORLD, no scratch that, BEST APPS IN THE WORLD!

Saved me so much time (no need to create metafields!) and al information is captured as it is! Loved that various types of options can be used, and I've combined a mixture of radio buttons, check boxes, open text boxes etc.

On this note, can someone help to: create a calendar dropdown for me? I read somewhere that this is do-able.

Also, I hope you'd be able to marry the Loyalty Points app and Product Options app. As of now, I understand that points can only be redeemed off the original product price and not the add-ons. It's very confusing and doesn't tie in well - when selected options are added to price, the points do not increase accordingly, and when a customer redeems points - then he'll realise he had only redeemed the original product without the add-ons!

In any case, all I can do now is to add a disclaimer that points can only be redeemed off the original product price :( that kinda sucks from a customer point of view.

So I hope you can marry the two very very soon please!

I've gotten the best support from MC, Alexa and Paul (there's one more but I can't remember his name)! Very fast response time and awesome customer service. I'm quite an impatient woman so I love that they can rectify my issues fast!