Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

31 - 40 of 1983 reviews

VoiceSuite

This app is great for managing products with a ton of different option choices. Their support team is also fantastic, shoutout to Jeff for handling my problems in a matter of minutes.

December 20, 2021

Jeff is a rockstar, for sure! We've passed your kind words along to the team. :)

Thanks for your review - we hope you have a happy holiday season!

Athlone Jokeshop and Costume Hire

Daniel is a legend beyond legends. We have been using Bold apps for a long long time now and recently did a major overhaul of our site. Daniel has been there every step of the way pre & post-launch to ensure that the PO integration works seamlessly for the end-user. Cannot reccommend enough.

December 20, 2021

We totally agree - Daniel is an absolute rockstar! We've made sure to forward your kind words over to him.

Thank you for the review and happy holiday season! :)

customxcreations

This app really helped me in terms of product management and managing variants etc. So much better than other apps that do the same thing. Uzo from the support team really helped with an issue too and fixed it so quickly! Thanks

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the review! We've passed your kind words onto our support team. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold and have a great holiday season!

Oh!Look

I hsve been using Product Options for a few weeks and great experience. More importantly the support is great and top quality

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you choosing Bold. :)

We've passed your kind words along to our support team.

Club Shields

Very helpful when you have an issue I would recommend if you. are having difficulties getting all of the product options on your site.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you choosing Bold. :)

Mitch Revs Gallery

These guys have great service and a very quick response team.
Love the App :) It integrates with my business so well.

December 20, 2021

We really appreciate the review. :) Thanks for choosing Bold!

SpoiledDogDesigns.com

I use this app to options for my customers to input their dog's measurements when they want us to make a harness by Custom Sizing. Since I'm not a techy I needed hand holding to make the app work with my new theme. Alina was wonderful and patient. With her skill it's working great!

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina was there to help! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Degrees of Freedom

The app is a great addition to our store and allows us to elevate our listings. Additionally, the customer support is incredible! We worked with Alina and she supported us with multiple tasks and made sure that everything was working smoothly for our product launch. Thank you!

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So glad that Alina was there to support you and happy to hear everything went smoothly!

LIFEFORM Chairs USA

Bold Product Options does everything we need and more. Always excellent customer service when we need it.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Rabbitwood & Reason

A hearty thank you to Ryan and the rest of the team who worked so swiftly to remedy an issue for me when I changed to the Impulse 2.0 theme! The pricing for add ons / gift wrap wasn't displaying in the cart until the customer went through the process of checking out. It was fixed promptly and with excellent communication throughout.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy that Ryan and team were there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!