Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

sabas.roo

Great customer service all around. J. Buhler did a wonderful job with fixing my website. I truly appreciate it.

MELSGLAMUNITS

Juicytoyz

Nir helped me a lot with the CSS code about swatch resizing , nice to have the bold commerce product options app

sunshinesisters

Nir was very helpful and solved the issues I was having! Nir explained everything and made it super simple to use!

GULP

My website needed many issues to be fixed in terms of appending the add on pricing, and styling formatting issues.

Main issues were fixed quickly by Grant, and other formatting issues took slightly longer, but were finally resolved well by Rony.

Appreciate the help and would highly recommend this!

WyWires

Nir got to the bottom of the problem, and gave me instructions to resolve. Fast and easy directions he knew exactly what was wrong.

Stencil Stop

Nir was very helpful and clear when explaining how to fix the problem I had. He was quick to solve it and kind!

Pet Creations

Amazing app and amazing customer service from Nir! I spoke to Nir or live chat and he was so so so helpful and helped me out so much! I wish I could have given him a tip! 10/10 service.

FifthAvenueFurniture

Nir helped me a lot with many of my issues. The app does most of the functionality I was looking for.

Fitzbillies

Quick response and work from Nir! Highly recommend merchants to use this app if you are looking for complete product customisation