Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Test3dpic

Received a call from Paul. Will give a more thorough review once I get it set up. Jim V.

Shop Interior Ink

MC and Paul are nice and quick to solving issues at hand

Guildworksiabraham

Our startup created one of the most complex shopping cart coding conflagrations, by integrating a highly customized Plug-In solution from Bold Commerce with specific permutations and complex product options. When we unexpectedly found ourselves with a rogue Developer unable to handle or professionally manage coding tasks, (compounded by an inadvertent error), we were met with graciousness and professionalism as BOLD'S Devs wrestled the bull down by the horns, helping us resolve our issues. BOLD'S client and developer support exceeded my staunchest professional expectations of what customer service, and technical "support" authentically become. Tamer, you may be the "APP" guy, but you're clearly the people guy for BOLD, and the intuitive, inspiring force behind your team. I've rarely had the pleasure and privilege of dealing wth a company so attuned to customers, or someone who simply listens as well as you do. The missing star is reflective only of technical APP limitations on complete customization facility. Thanks to you and Tyson again, for all your incredible work to resolve the issues, and complete our site dev for the BOLD segment, finally getting us underway after our sites languishing for many months. We are extraordinarily grateful to you, and customers for life.

Theskinmantra2

We use it on the our site called https://theskinmantra.com where we sell laptop and macbook skins , decals and sleeves.
This product although not too fancy in appearance, is fantastic while implementing. I had required their support once in installing and the support I received was quite prompt.

Thanks

Kapp Studio

UPDATE 8/7/17 - We've used this app for several months - there is a known issue that is not fixed that wastes a lot of time. Please fix the issue that when you create or edit an option set, save it, then have to go back in and re-order the options and re-save..
------April Review was 5 stars: For some themes, the install can be tricky but ** Alexa ** and **Danni** did a great job helping me through it. Alexa responded out of office hours and Danni got her part done immediately when she got the ticket. Up and running in a SNAP! because of these two. The product is working well!

Smartofficesolution

Great App! No installation needed and is fully integrated.

Most Ergo

Hey, Tamer told me to reach out. I like your options app, but it would be nice if changing the options caused the item price to auto-update instead of having a separate value update for add-ons.

Thanks

Colombia Bioweb

Nice app from Bold, excellent service from Tamer! The monthly fee should be lower. Thank you!

Planbcreations

Although they didn’t offer everything I wanted Bold product options definitely deserves a great review for performing where it matters – tech support! I had issues with the self-install on a premium theme and found the pro-install service spot on. Making full use of product options premium features I did come across a couple of bugs but both got resolved. No.1 shortcoming for me is the fact that if you have options on a product that effect base price, you don’t get a ‘from’ price on the product thumbnails within collections pages (it just shows base price e.g. '$50' rather than 'From $50') – not the best customer experience if those options can dramatically affect the final purchase price. Sort that out and you'll get a 5th star :)

Kotletka Shop

Awesome, exactly what i was missing!