Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options | Reviews

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Mydiagnostics

The options are excellent but it can be improved by allowing grouping features such as accordions to better organize the options. This improves usability and avoids cluttering the page especially when the number of options are large

Kidsatplaysg

KidsAtPlay.sg is a one-stop portal where parents can search and book children's play activities, sports and birthday party packages in Singapore.

Needless to say, there are numerous options / packages / add-ons that parents can choose to top-up on the original product. As I am also using a unique voucher code per product (for redemption) that utilises metafields to generate, it took me a long long while to create and edit each and every option!

Thankfully, halfway through that process, I found Product Options! Well I'm already using your Loyalty Points and Recurring Memberships apps, so hey, why not give it a try?

BEST APP IN THE SHOPIFY WORLD, no scratch that, BEST APPS IN THE WORLD!

Saved me so much time (no need to create metafields!) and al information is captured as it is! Loved that various types of options can be used, and I've combined a mixture of radio buttons, check boxes, open text boxes etc.

On this note, can someone help to: create a calendar dropdown for me? I read somewhere that this is do-able.

Also, I hope you'd be able to marry the Loyalty Points app and Product Options app. As of now, I understand that points can only be redeemed off the original product price and not the add-ons. It's very confusing and doesn't tie in well - when selected options are added to price, the points do not increase accordingly, and when a customer redeems points - then he'll realise he had only redeemed the original product without the add-ons!

In any case, all I can do now is to add a disclaimer that points can only be redeemed off the original product price :( that kinda sucks from a customer point of view.

So I hope you can marry the two very very soon please!

I've gotten the best support from MC, Alexa and Paul (there's one more but I can't remember his name)! Very fast response time and awesome customer service. I'm quite an impatient woman so I love that they can rectify my issues fast!

Test3dpic

Received a call from Paul. Will give a more thorough review once I get it set up. Jim V.

Shop Interior Ink

MC and Paul are nice and quick to solving issues at hand

Guildworksiabraham

Our startup created one of the most complex shopping cart coding conflagrations, by integrating a highly customized Plug-In solution from Bold Commerce with specific permutations and complex product options. When we unexpectedly found ourselves with a rogue Developer unable to handle or professionally manage coding tasks, (compounded by an inadvertent error), we were met with graciousness and professionalism as BOLD'S Devs wrestled the bull down by the horns, helping us resolve our issues. BOLD'S client and developer support exceeded my staunchest professional expectations of what customer service, and technical "support" authentically become. Tamer, you may be the "APP" guy, but you're clearly the people guy for BOLD, and the intuitive, inspiring force behind your team. I've rarely had the pleasure and privilege of dealing wth a company so attuned to customers, or someone who simply listens as well as you do. The missing star is reflective only of technical APP limitations on complete customization facility. Thanks to you and Tyson again, for all your incredible work to resolve the issues, and complete our site dev for the BOLD segment, finally getting us underway after our sites languishing for many months. We are extraordinarily grateful to you, and customers for life.

Theskinmantra2

We use it on the our site called https://theskinmantra.com where we sell laptop and macbook skins , decals and sleeves.
This product although not too fancy in appearance, is fantastic while implementing. I had required their support once in installing and the support I received was quite prompt.

Thanks

Kapp Studio

UPDATE 8/7/17 - We've used this app for several months - there is a known issue that is not fixed that wastes a lot of time. Please fix the issue that when you create or edit an option set, save it, then have to go back in and re-order the options and re-save..
------April Review was 5 stars: For some themes, the install can be tricky but ** Alexa ** and **Danni** did a great job helping me through it. Alexa responded out of office hours and Danni got her part done immediately when she got the ticket. Up and running in a SNAP! because of these two. The product is working well!

Smartofficesolution

Great App! No installation needed and is fully integrated.

Most Ergo

Hey, Tamer told me to reach out. I like your options app, but it would be nice if changing the options caused the item price to auto-update instead of having a separate value update for add-ons.

Thanks

Colombia Bioweb

Nice app from Bold, excellent service from Tamer! The monthly fee should be lower. Thank you!