Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Speed Media

Great app, once you figure out how simple it is to use it is a great way to addd options with simplicity to your Shopify store, we love it at Speed Media, saves us tons of time!

Alan Michaels Design Boutique

The app is great and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or others that would consider using a product option choice. The best feature to help users is the chat, definitely a quicker response in lieu of email. Chatting is the best for communicating with customer service to get the quality help you need.

Barzelh

Amazing App!! It saved me prob over 50 hours bec my site has tons of diff options. The only prob is that it doesnt work with every theme so make sure your theme works with this app.

Walnut Studiolo

It does the job, but it is the most expensive app I use at $20/mo and still has weird glitches and snafus. Every once in a while all the connections I build just seem to randomly break and I have to rebuild them. Behind the scenes, the use of the hidden products are clunky: they junk up my product list and don't translate well when importing into my shipping program, such as onto customs forms, because they are being imported as a separate product rather than a product variable.

But it was the only working option for conditional logic options (at least at the time I purchased it), and it allows me to increase the options above the Shopify allotment, so I keep working with it. And their customer service is pretty good.

Choppingblocks Com

Has good options and does everything I need in terms of adding variable options to products beyond the standard Shopify features. That said, the level of modifications is very large and it's scary to think of what might happen should it ever stop working.

Engravingstrore

Great application to use for creating input text and drop down menus. We are able to breakdown the inputs required from the customer line by line to get the info we require. We have seen an increase in sales due to the new functionality of the website.

support team is really helpful and are able to find solutions to a few teething problems I had. Back support is so important.

Elevenfiftynine

Options works and works well. However, it's not foolproof (example: the multiple dropdown format allows you to check off multiple options in mobile, but on desktop it gets you to highlight the options, effectively making it look to the user that you're picking one at a time). Nevertheless, the support team does work for you even though it can take a while during busy times. I'm happy to have the app but would love to see refinement in the UX. Thanks!

Loc8

Support took longer than I was hoping for. Once I did receive support it was quick and efficient. Great app so far.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

So far I love the app. There is a bit of a learning curve and implementation took longer that what was promised but it's helped out my store tremendously! I used another customization app but they didn't offer everything I needed. I do recommend this.

Barkn For Bacon

Great thank you very much, the process was quick and easy and worth the money to get it done.