Bold Product Options Variants

Bold Product Options Variants

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
2016 reviews
4.5
2016 reviews
February 28, 2022

Very nice app, great customer service. While using the app, I encountered many problems, I contacted customer service via email, and they were very patient with my questions each time.

iinyouths
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shop Circle replied March 24, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying the app so far.

Have a great day!

February 25, 2022

Jeff at Bold Options is very helpful. The support team is skilled at making edits to the Shopify product pages and understands the user experience during checkout. I appreciate their help and love using the app to customize options during checkout.

Moscow Copper Co.
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Shop Circle replied March 24, 2022

We're happy to hear Jeff was able to help you out. Thank you for choosing Bold!

February 12, 2022

good to use it! and the specialist are really helpful. the app will help me a lot with some special functions

Personalprintgift
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 13 days
Shop Circle replied February 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing Bold! :) We're happy to hear how you've been enjoying Product Options.

Have a lovely day!

February 8, 2022

I have been using this app for a few years now and it has always been a great way for me to add the many options we offer to our products. The app allows me to add items at no extra cost for choice of application or to add items with extra costs. Some of my products have 10+ options added in. The app is Great! A few months ago we made some upgrades to our theme and had some SEO work done and I noticed that my site began showing the hidden options for our Bold app in our search bar. I reached out to Bold and Dylan immediately responded and took care of the issue and when he wasn't sure on the final fix he escalated the issue to the next level and they promptly fixed the issue. The site is working and the app is working and all is good. Thank you Dylan and Bold for a great team and a great app!

Leatherworks Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

We're so happy to hear you've been enjoying the app! :) Thank you for your kind words and continued support. <3

February 2, 2022

Bold Options is absolutely amazing and the customer service is even better! They have helped me fix any hiccups I have had along the way!

Ooh and Aah
Time spent using app: 9 days
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate letting us know if you need anything else. :)

Edited July 9, 2022

Excellent support and usually very fast responses! Any issues have always been quickly sorted, or I've been pointed in the right direction to be able to find answers for myself, e.g. in relation to custom coding. Overall, the features and functionality of the app are exactly what I was looking for.

Higher Octaves
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Bold! :)

January 26, 2022

Great app to add additional options to your product pages. Support has been great and gets back to me quick, shoutout Ryan!

Clean Earth Power
Time spent using app: 3 days
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We're always happy to help. :)

January 24, 2022

technical support was amazing! They had a very complex problem solved for me in one day. I will recommend this app to everyone!

JSRmotodesigns
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Product Options so far. :)

Have a great day!

January 19, 2022

Bold is an absolute pivotal integration for my store and I've been impressed with it since the team first installed it. The app is fantastic and I genuinely cannot fault the customer service - they're both quick to respond and action.

fatcatpablo | Illustrate Your Moments
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the app. :) Don't hesitate letting us know if you need anything else - we're always happy to help!

January 18, 2022

We've been using Product Options for several years and it has been consistently fantastic! We've been able to build complex entry forms with 80+ fields and conditional logic. It all works perfectly with some nice customization features. Bold support is always great as well. I recently reached out for a support issue and Alina got back to me within a couple of hours with a follow up and mock up of what would be done to resolve my issue. Once I approved the mock up and granted extended permissions to Bold, Alina implemented the change almost immediately. Another FANTASTIC experience with Bold!

Digital Health Awards
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
Shop Circle replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We're super happy to hear you're enjoying Product Options. :)