Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

ETRNL

Great app, it has really helped us by being able to offer custom engraving to our customers. Samantha from Customer support was extremely helpful and quick to resolve an issue we were having.

D'Prima

It has every thing I need and the support was prompt and great! Mayank answered all of my questions and provided resources.

NeonDreamsUSA

Aryan was Great at his job! Thankyou for helping me and my team with the issues we had! Thankyou so much

Kinder Wand

Perfekt help. Great Team. Thank you for your help. fast help. super service. i recomendet this app to everyone

The Franciscan Store

Love the Bold App! So many capabilities and it works so smoothly. Aryan was such a great help setting this up and troubleshooting anything I needed support with. Thank you Aryan!!

FOR YOUR CAR CARE™

Super Kaiser service,rapide et efficace,
Merci beaucoup :-)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Demo Store

The best product options app with smart settings and the features I need. The support team is very understanding and solves my problems very well. Thanks again.

OTP Terrain & Miniatures Off The Print Gaming

Naman helped me with setting up the right option for a product it was made stress free and easy with Naman's amazing help Thank you A+ service and highly recommend App

Lets Dough it

Vighnesh, Laurel and almost everybody that i was talking to for help made my day. Not only works this app like a charm, The customer support is out of this world. 11/10 for Bold and the crew!

Pets Masterpiece

Thanks to RONY I was able to do great things in my product page. He is super fast, friendly, and helpful! I highly recommend the app and the great staff.