Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

51 - 60 of 1990 reviews

BeauCo NC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Had an issue with pbb not connecting to my new store theme. I reached out to Shopify asking to see if something was done wrong on my end; all within 24hrs a Shopify rep reached out to a PBB rep, which in return reached out to me and literally fixed everything for me. Absolutely no confusion and everything fixed so quickly! Recommend Bold for personalized options for listings!

THE THREE WORDS l Cakes & Flowers

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

If you have an e-commerce website, you NEED this Bold Product Options app! This is save your time and money! Customers will easily make purchases! BOLD is offering a free live chat service, so it is really easy to get an instant support right away! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Karism Cadeaux

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The Team at Bold is excellent! Although it may be higher in price than other products offered - Please know that Bold Product Options is the best! I would not ever change. Their customer service is excellent!!!!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves on having a team that thanks merchant first. Reach out anytime, we're always eager to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Liberty Works

Time spent using app About 2 years

Ryan from the support team was quick to respond and was able to fix our problem in minutes. Amazing support for an amazing app!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Bobble Boss

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Nir did a great job at helping me out with product options by bold! Help is very good! Would recommend product options! You can do a lot within the app to benefit your store for what it needs.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Happy to hear the merchant success team was able to help. Kudos have been passed along to Nir. Reach out any time, we're always eager to help.

BabyBlue Colored Contacts

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

They are very happy to provide services, and are very efficient and work very seriously,very good!thank you.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the service. Thank you for choosing Bold!

BELLE FEVER

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Daniel is great and have helped solved issues and he goes above and beyond to help me. He even shown what CSS code that he did. He also pointed where was the issue. This will help me understand better on how to troubleshoot myself. Great app been using it for 3 years now. I want to request new feature of adding API function so it will be ready for the new HEADLESS COMMERCE. Please develop this ASAP before other product options app does it.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that Daniel was there to solve any issues you were having and more. Thank you for using Bold for 3 years and continuing to use Bold!

Brewbound

Location New Zealand

Great app with amazing support. Does exactly what we needed it for..................................

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're glad you enjoy using the app!

Rack and Plume

Time spent using app About 2 months

A little confusing to get started off with but after a few stressful nights.... finally figured it. Adds a lot of options to your store. Nir helped me out with a few issues I had in no time! customer service so far has been great

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that Nir was there to help you and resolve the issues you were having. We will be there when you need us!

Raingler

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I love this app because it does what Shopify cannot... and allows me to create more than 99 variants for a product. My client has an infinity of options and the Product Options app is pretty easy to use and has so many options, there's really nothing it can't do. AND, I love that when there is an issue, they jump right in and help with amazing customer service! I use several Bold apps, and I cannot complain about any of them at all.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We're so happy that you are enjoying the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!