Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options | Reviews

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

So far I love the app. There is a bit of a learning curve and implementation took longer that what was promised but it's helped out my store tremendously! I used another customization app but they didn't offer everything I needed. I do recommend this.

Barkn For Bacon

Great thank you very much, the process was quick and easy and worth the money to get it done.

2 Chicks With Chocolate

This program has been great to use. It is relatively easy to update the options feature. The only downside is we would have to get the site recoded if we changed themes.

Decalsnw

Bold apps has ALMOST knocked this category out of the park on this one.

I love the conditional logic, and the fact that each option can manipulate the price (though in a bit of a roundabout way) of the product. However, I would like to see them implement a more intuitive and rapid means of entering options without using the mouse to confirm each entry. This is exceptionally tedious and makes an otherwise wonderful experience, into something that I am not all that stoked about doing in some cases.

I know I am splitting hairs, but the average shopify store owner is a busy-as-hell person, I'd like to see that taken into account.

Oh yeah, and the install process is a nightmare, and easy to screw up if youre not careful or knowledgable - I refuse to pay the fee for professional install,, but I messed up somewhere and screwed up my cart's remove button. MY FAULT, but still, another slight inconvenience.

Overall, this app is by far the best option for creating complex - conditional logic based options menus. I spent a long time tryng to find the right solution for my custom decal/t-shirt/apparel shop, and this is finally it.

THANKS BOLD APPS. Make the few improvements I mentioned and you will become legends in my book!!!

Aubreys Attic

Great product. Exactly what I need to offer personalized items on my Shopify Web store aubreysatticonline.com!

Bachs

Great app. I love it. I can make customized products with this. Awesome. I understand that so many people request for installing services, so that I have to wait quite long. But it's ok. The service is good. Thank you.

Shinylittleblessings

I am generally happy with the app. However, now that I have a lot of product on the site, it takes a long time to add listings to the options. The app has slowed down tremendously. Otherwise it all works well and I would recommend it.

A Despedida

Amazing and versatile app! Thank you so much for doing this!

Greg Aanes Furniture

Am a newbie to this, product options seems to be a necessity for us as we have a lot of info to track with each order, looks like we need "Exporter" to get all the option information over to QB where we manage the order flow once its in manufacturing. There are simple tricks like creating an option which calls up a shopify product item and drops it into the order, which then dumps out into QB just as needed.

Butler and Hill

Really good, flexible app. Not exactly what we need but very helpful customer support so I would recommend it, and would consider using again in the future.