Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

61 - 70 of 1984 reviews

Bubahun

Excellent customer service, they have helped me with my problem, the app was not what I needed but nevertheless they have offered me an alternative, thank you very much.

July 20, 2021

Happy to hear that our team helped you find a solution. Thanks for the review.

Squidzie

So, I've used several different product variant tools, and have tested at least every single one of them that matches my needs (10-20 different apps). This app by far is the best. It's easy to manage and very stylish on the product pages. The best part is, by far, their customer service. Dylan and Grant have both been amazing. Dylan really helped me get the product variances to look exactly how I need them to look for my store. This was a feat that was like pulling teeth with other apps that took several weeks worth of communication. Dylan crushed it in less than 24 hours. My team and I were STOKED with how fast our inquiries are answered by the Bold Team. Grant's thorough communication has been amazing. He keeps us up-to-date when we have things being worked on and when things are ready for review or have been updated. Honestly, I typically hate working with app development teams, because it always takes a painstakingly long time to get things resolved. But, they're so responsive that it's like the Bold Team is an extension of my own team. It'll be a really hard sell to see me walk away from using their apps.

June 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. That is very high praise, kudos have been passed along to Dylan and Grant internally. Contact our team anytime, we're always happy to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Papasplatz

The Support on this app is crazy good. Recommend 11/10...............................................

June 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Contact our Customer Support Team anytime, we're always happy to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Bluebird Aprons

Every time I have chatted in with Bold, it has been such a smooth process. It can be a very easy app to use but if I ever need help, I am assisted immediately. Highly recommended!

June 16, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that everything went smoothly. Thank you for choosing Bold! We are always there to help when you need us.

Black Trident® - Special Purpose Gear

This is probably the most useful app on Shopify. The option menues that are available for configuration are great. What I like most about Bold Product Options is the support SUPPORT TEAM - awesome guys & girls. Jeff from the support Team did a great job to help my problem come to life. helped me in many circumstances when I had questions or encountered a problem. Thank you very much!

June 8, 2021

Appreciate the review. Passed along the kind words to Jeff, and the team.
Thanks for choosing Bold.

otp-demo

EasyPontsに適応できるオプションアプリを探していました。自動インストールができなかったのでサポートを頼みました。Jadeが短時間でセットアップしてくれたおかげで無事に使えるようになりました。ありがとう!

June 1, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Thank you for the review. We've passed your message along to Jade.

Topaz & Pearl

I've been using this app a little over a year. At first, I felt this app was too expensive but over time it has been very valuable. I only use it for one product, my best seller, and the options for customization that it provides are great for making sure my customers get exactly what they want. When I recently switched themes, the Bold team made it so easy. Two times now I have needed their help with code customization issues and both times they have fixed everything on the back end very quickly, making it stress-free for me. Worth the cost!

May 25, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Happy to hear that you're confident in our team when you're changing themes. We pride ourselves on providing industry leading support for our apps. I'll be sure to pass along the note to our Product Options Team. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Far Photography.com.au Pty Ltd

The communication and support provided by BOLD have been absolutely brilliant. I have had numerous conversations with the support team member and she has gone over and above to help me figure out my variants and solve my product page layout issues. I can't thank them enough. Real people at the end of the email and willing to help. Thank you, so much.

May 4, 2021

Appreciate the review and kind words about our team. If you ever need further assistance check out our Help Centre or email in. We're always eager to help.

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

April 27, 2021

That is so great to hear that our app has helped improve your store! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bella Vita

The product meets our needs. Some difficulties to configure it but I could count on the help of the support. More importantly, the support is excellent. Quick response, they really listen. They have provided a quick and efficient solution every time! And they are very nice. Thanks to Mona and Alina and all the other team members for your kindness and efficiency!

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It is always our mission to meet customer expectations and we are so happy that Mona and Alina were both there to provide you with excellent support. We appreciate the trust you've placed in us, thanks for choosing Bold!