Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

71 - 80 of 1990 reviews

Black Trident® - Special Purpose Gear

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 years

This is probably the most useful app on Shopify. The option menues that are available for configuration are great. What I like most about Bold Product Options is the support SUPPORT TEAM - awesome guys & girls. Jeff from the support Team did a great job to help my problem come to life. helped me in many circumstances when I had questions or encountered a problem. Thank you very much!

June 8, 2021

Appreciate the review. Passed along the kind words to Jeff, and the team.
Thanks for choosing Bold.

otp-demo

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

EasyPontsに適応できるオプションアプリを探していました。自動インストールができなかったのでサポートを頼みました。Jadeが短時間でセットアップしてくれたおかげで無事に使えるようになりました。ありがとう!

June 1, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Thank you for the review. We've passed your message along to Jade.

Topaz & Pearl

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app a little over a year. At first, I felt this app was too expensive but over time it has been very valuable. I only use it for one product, my best seller, and the options for customization that it provides are great for making sure my customers get exactly what they want. When I recently switched themes, the Bold team made it so easy. Two times now I have needed their help with code customization issues and both times they have fixed everything on the back end very quickly, making it stress-free for me. Worth the cost!

May 25, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Happy to hear that you're confident in our team when you're changing themes. We pride ourselves on providing industry leading support for our apps. I'll be sure to pass along the note to our Product Options Team. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Far Photography.com.au Pty Ltd

Location Australia

The communication and support provided by BOLD have been absolutely brilliant. I have had numerous conversations with the support team member and she has gone over and above to help me figure out my variants and solve my product page layout issues. I can't thank them enough. Real people at the end of the email and willing to help. Thank you, so much.

May 4, 2021

Appreciate the review and kind words about our team. If you ever need further assistance check out our Help Centre or email in. We're always eager to help.

DreamFam

Location Germany

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

April 27, 2021

That is so great to hear that our app has helped improve your store! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Bella Vita

Location France

The product meets our needs. Some difficulties to configure it but I could count on the help of the support. More importantly, the support is excellent. Quick response, they really listen. They have provided a quick and efficient solution every time! And they are very nice. Thanks to Mona and Alina and all the other team members for your kindness and efficiency!

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It is always our mission to meet customer expectations and we are so happy that Mona and Alina were both there to provide you with excellent support. We appreciate the trust you've placed in us, thanks for choosing Bold!

heavyglare99

I searched for a long time to find something as robust as Bold Options. I have a lot of rules that needed to be applied to the differnt selections. I had a tough time figuring out some of the logic to display correctly. Ryan was able to help me several times to get everything working. He saved me a lot of time and frustration. It builds a great vertical form, I needed to hire someone to spread out some of the options in a horizontal grid. One draw back is the display is not always instantaneous, so you have to give it a moment and refresh a couple of times to see your changes occasionally. Great product and support with in 24 hours most of the time.

April 14, 2021

We are so happy that Ryan was able to help you with everything you needed, we definitely make it a priority to reply and assist merchants as soon as we can! Thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Bold!

The Stately Hound

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app - Alina is a superstar! So grateful for her help with styling the app so that it fitted in with my branding!

April 14, 2021

We are so thrilled that Alina was there to help you with styling :). Thank you for the review!

dunali.co.uk

Location China

Some minor problems occurred during the installation process, which has been solved very well. Thank you very much for Snigdha's patient service.

April 7, 2021

We are so happy that Snigdha was there to help you solve the issues you were having, glad that everything is running. Thank you for your review!

The Harbour Bookshop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hello - a HUGE thank you to Mohammed who helped us organise our product options. He was patient, thorough and kept us updated until we were completely happy with the result. We have over 8,000 products and it all works seamlessly now.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Mohammed was there to help you and that everything is now running seamlessly! We always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Bold.