Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
2018 reviews
4.5
2018 reviews
December 2, 2021

Very helpful when you have an issue I would recommend if you. are having difficulties getting all of the product options on your site.

Club Shields
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shop Circle replied December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you choosing Bold. :)

November 29, 2021

These guys have great service and a very quick response team.
Love the App :) It integrates with my business so well.

Mitch Revs Gallery
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shop Circle replied December 20, 2021

We really appreciate the review. :) Thanks for choosing Bold!

November 22, 2021

I use this app to options for my customers to input their dog's measurements when they want us to make a harness by Custom Sizing. Since I'm not a techy I needed hand holding to make the app work with my new theme. Alina was wonderful and patient. With her skill it's working great!

SpoiledDogDesigns.com
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
Shop Circle replied November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina was there to help! Thank you for choosing Bold.

November 20, 2021

The app is a great addition to our store and allows us to elevate our listings. Additionally, the customer support is incredible! We worked with Alina and she supported us with multiple tasks and made sure that everything was working smoothly for our product launch. Thank you!

Degrees of Freedom
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Shop Circle replied November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So glad that Alina was there to support you and happy to hear everything went smoothly!

November 17, 2021

Bold Product Options does everything we need and more. Always excellent customer service when we need it.

LIFEFORM Chairs USA
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shop Circle replied November 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

November 5, 2021

A hearty thank you to Ryan and the rest of the team who worked so swiftly to remedy an issue for me when I changed to the Impulse 2.0 theme! The pricing for add ons / gift wrap wasn't displaying in the cart until the customer went through the process of checking out. It was fixed promptly and with excellent communication throughout.

Rabbitwood & Reason
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Shop Circle replied November 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy that Ryan and team were there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

October 29, 2021

I have had this app since 2014, it is perfect! I recently updated my theme and the Bold Team assisted with installing the new liquid. Alina & the bold team responded right away and were able to assist me every step of the way. This app is perfect for my store, thank you!

Nardo's Natural Private Label
Time spent using app: About 6 years
Shop Circle replied November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. So glad that Alina and team were there to assist you. Thank you for your continued support!

October 20, 2021

The app has allowed me to create the complex nesting options I need to let customers create customized jewelry designs. The support Bold gives has been stellar, and has meant I can use the app to its fullest potential. The support team is terrific!

Emily Rosenfeld
Time spent using app: About 7 years
Shop Circle replied October 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that our support team was there to help you. We look forward to seeing your sales grow abundantly!

Edited April 25, 2022

This app works very well for us and is super easy to customize on the backend. Their custom support team is FANTASTIC! They have helped us with a number of customization we wanted to make and their turnaround time has been amazing! I can't recommend this app enough!

BenShot
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Shop Circle replied October 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that you found the app user friendly and that our support team was there to help. Thank you for the recommendation you are fantastic!

October 11, 2021

Had an issue with pbb not connecting to my new store theme. I reached out to Shopify asking to see if something was done wrong on my end; all within 24hrs a Shopify rep reached out to a PBB rep, which in return reached out to me and literally fixed everything for me. Absolutely no confusion and everything fixed so quickly! Recommend Bold for personalized options for listings!

BeauCo NC