Bold Product Options

Custom Products & Variant Options, Swatch, Conditional Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Up English

Location Spain

Very useful app, without it, we wouldn't be able to showcase our English courses around the world.

Oh Snap Products

Time spent using app Over 2 years

app is awesome as we needed the ability to do several hundred options in one box. this is one of only a couple that you can do that. coding in was a little tricky for our web person but out side of that, money.

TheFirstAidGuy.ca

Time spent using app Over 5 years

It took a while to set this up and I would recommend spending the money to have Bold update your code. My questions were answer quickly and I like the look of everything now.

MensPackage

Product Options is a helpful way of making something more complex on top of the Shopify structure, however does require a bit of HTML skills to get it to look and feel nicer than the out-the-box presets. Support team are pretty helpful too, but I'd recommend paying to get it installed as it's a bit fiddly.

Apparelicious

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

My shop contains products with various options. This app was ideal for that.

EnlightenOz

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very helpful app, allows me to list hundreds of variants under a single product which I have been looking to do for years now. Finally found something that works. Only thing stopping me from giving full stars is an issue with the invoices containing all options, even non selected ones, I am sure there is a simple fix for this though.

Radius Networks Store

The BoldApps team has been super fast and helpful in helping us get Product Options installed. The product options plugin is a great tool that has helped us streamline ordering processes, making them more informative for our customer and reducing back and forth to get customization features settled.

Brides by Cheleen

This app has been pretty easy to use and customize. So far it does everything I need, from custom changes to rush options. I like all of the option from radio buttons to drop down menus. It will even add those extra charges to the cart for you.

Petite Loop

Time spent using app About 2 months

User friendly and very flexible app. Surely the best of his kind!
Plus, its compatible with the Quantity Break app... A powerful combo!
Unanticipated complexity with the integration but they provide awesome support.
With the free 14 days trial, you can't be wrong.

JB Custom Fabrication

This app has allowed me to add all the different variations needed.
My customers can build their own products from our site!