Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options | Reviews

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

EnlightenOz

Very helpful app, allows me to list hundreds of variants under a single product which I have been looking to do for years now. Finally found something that works. Only thing stopping me from giving full stars is an issue with the invoices containing all options, even non selected ones, I am sure there is a simple fix for this though.

Radius Networks Store

The BoldApps team has been super fast and helpful in helping us get Product Options installed. The product options plugin is a great tool that has helped us streamline ordering processes, making them more informative for our customer and reducing back and forth to get customization features settled.

Brides by Cheleen

This app has been pretty easy to use and customize. So far it does everything I need, from custom changes to rush options. I like all of the option from radio buttons to drop down menus. It will even add those extra charges to the cart for you.

Petite Loop

User friendly and very flexible app. Surely the best of his kind!
Plus, its compatible with the Quantity Break app... A powerful combo!
Unanticipated complexity with the integration but they provide awesome support.
With the free 14 days trial, you can't be wrong.

JB Custom Fabrication

This app has allowed me to add all the different variations needed.
My customers can build their own products from our site!

Esks Shop

Good app! Does exactly as advertised! The customer service was excellent, MC was quick to help, easy to work with, and helped greatly in solving out issues.

Nektar Gallery

Just Awsome!
i wish i could change the images according the options the Procuct has

Parts2Connect.com

STILL TRYING TO GET A HANDLE ON IT'S FULL CAPABILITY. AS WITH OTHER BOLD APPS, USER FRIENDLY AND PRODUCTIVE.

unglued designs

I like the app, but I wish they were a little more upfront about the installation of the liquid code, and the cost of it. The instructions are not very clear as to how to do it yourself, so really you are left with no other option but to pay the $50 to get them to do it for you.

The Bee's Knees Embroidery Co.

So far, it has saved loads of time trying to add customized options and once you get a little training under your belt, it's pretty darn easy to keep your product customization up to date! Thank you :)