Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Wholesale Door Closers

I asked for Reps last name because he did so much above and beyond what emailed about Kaiser Joney

July 24, 2019

Hi there; thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very glad to hear that our support specialists were able to get things resolved for you and exceeded your expectations - that's certainly what we strive for!

Sugarlicious

this app is great for adding customized variants and options. Rebecca was of great great assistance.

July 11, 2019

We love being able to help our customers add customizations that showcase how unique their products are - thank you for leaving us a review and giving a shout out to our support team. Your ice cream macarons look incredible!

kingfisherwoodworks

PROS: It is good for stores who need multiple options to extend Shopifys 100 variant option barrier. Support via chat was responsive. Email support was within 24 hours for a response and a few days to implement but they were good overall.

CON: If you have hundreds of options in an option set with image swatches, it takes forever for it to sync with Bold's System to update the options on your store - so the spinning icon is on purpose - just wait for it to complete or go and do something else for a few hours. I may still have to use another app for what I need, but it seems to do what it is supposed to but with less options selected. I had 300 then 600 then 1400 and at all stages it takes forever for it to sync.

TIP: If you made an option set and it has hundreds of options and then you DUPLICATE that option set - when you update ONE of the option sets (it will update ALL of them, since you duplicated it) This will then take a very long time to update.

School Depot NZ

I have updated my review as finally, the customer service managed to solve my problem. Hope it works well from here. Thanks

Extremely frustrating app. It does not add products and keep showing the original product price. Contacting Bold is almost impossible. It keeps asking for a password before we can even ask a question.

July 10, 2019

Hello there. I am very sorry to hear that you are having troubles with our app! I noticed that one of our specialists had reached out to you yesterday in order to try and figure out what could be going wrong from within the app.

Please check your email and let us know how we can best contact you so we may be able to assist in fixing this issue! We would very much like to get this solved for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sturdy Sports

The app is good for creating the options. The support is quick and good. The app is worth a trial and can be used if suits the needs.

May 7, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the review. If you have anything that you'd like for us to help with going forward, please feel free to reach out to us again!

Homeschool Testing Services

We use Product Options heavily in our store and very possibly to a larger extent than any other store. The issues we have had with the app are limited, and the provided customer support has always been good. Aman was my most recent support rep and we greatly appreciate the time and energy spent dealing with us.

April 30, 2019

We're really happy to hear that Aman was able to help you out over chat the other day! We'll always do our best to help out, so please let us know if anything else should come up. :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Skahill Designs

This is an incredible app with some GREAT features. And it does ALMOST everything we want it to do. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because there is some room to improve (which their reps have even said is in the works). Additionally, the tech support for this app is INCREDIBLE!! I would give them 4.9 stars (only wish they were a little quicker, but usually within 24hrs.....I'm impatient). Samuel L was super helpful on our last inquiry, which was probably SUPER easy for him but gave us the attention and consideration that made us feel comfortable. As our experience with this app grows, we will definitely provide more reviews. Great app for stores that offer lots of customization and options. OUTSTANDING tech support!!!

Atom Skates

Product Bold Options has been a lifesaver so far for our online shop. Our products have multiple dropdown options, some that affect price. Not sure how we would manage that without this terrific app.

Blue Kite Gifts

I'm using Product Options Premium APP as an addition to my Shopify website.
APP is OK...need little bit of fine tuning but does the job. Support team efficient and up to the task.

Aurora Generators

STOP. Before you try and install this, look and read all the instructions. See if you can find the code they tell you to change or replace. Do this for each step. I found the examples in directions they provided not correct and the images low resolution, almost unreadable. It took many hours over a few days to figure it out. It is better to pay them to install it, unfortunately. What I can say is that once any of their apps are installed, they do work great and you will love it. If they can spend a little bit of time updating instructions, they should not be receiving any negative reviews. If you do run into trouble installing it yourself and need their help, they will, but it may take a few days.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11