Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Skill Board

Alina and the support crew have helped me out every single time I've had an issue with the install on both of my stores. The app does what I need it to do and the UI is easy to understand. Reasons it's not a full five-star app: It is challenging to make the app work correctly with an AJAX cart. I've had the BOLD team do the code install several times and once or twice it seems like it stops working for unknown reasons. This is offset by the killer support team at BOLD. The other issue is customizability. The display settings are rather limited and while the app has a field for custom CSS, it would be really cool if you could do it through the UI. Silver lining: I've learned a lot about CSS by trying to get my options to look the way I want them to. Still not quite there but I'm getting closer! If there were a few more display options in the app it would be five stars easily.

Union Wood Co

I've been using Bold to update pricing and product options on our website. Overall, the app is very easy to use. Any issues I ran into were quickly and easily addressed through their awesome customer service. The only thing that has caused some issues is that the option sets I created are not listed in alphabetical order or date modified. It can become difficult to navigate if you have many options like I do. I'd give the app 5 stars if that was fixed!

Atlas Vinyl

This app is really great once you get it to do what you want. I would give this app 10 stars if I could get the awesome help that I received from Naman and MC in the middle of the night when you need it the most.

DENTAMED USA

Very good App and, Very good customer services.
Dentamed USA Your Medical Dental Equipment

Doggie Diva

Great support, most are very helpful. The live support chat isn't as good at the email support, so I advise emailing but live chat is good if you need someone to pass on a message ASAP and live chat can help with simple tasks. All and all this company will go above and beyond to help you and make this app work for your site. The only negative I have is ease of use over some other product options apps. I have tried them all. Some are near impossible to figure out. Some are easy as pie to set up options. This app is somewhere in the middle. Not hard, not simple, could be a little easier. Otherwise the app works great.

Minnieology Gifts

I am a newbie to Shopify and he was patient and helped me out a ton. I love the 14-day trial as well! They are very fast at responding to email requests. Jericho has been so helpful with support on this app! I would recommend.

Whitney Howard Designs

The application is invaluable. It makes doing business for us so much easier. Then I had a technical issue and that is where things got BETTER. The tech support was great the whole way through the process. I was getting emails throughout the day with updates. Great Team Effort. Thanks BOLD.

Sweet E's Bake Shop

WORDS OF ADVICE IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS:
save your self lots of time and frustration by reading and studying all the help article FIRST! There is some glitchiness that happens here and there where the product options won't show up or the conditional logic won't work properly. The app does work but for me, it took a while to get it working properly......

I use this app for the bakery - we literally have unlimited options and combinations that affect the pricing. The app is really great.

Animal Spaces

I just added personalized products to my store, this app is really helpful for setting up my products. Their customer service is excellent and extremely fast in responding! I think some of the option layouts could be a bit better, though.

SoloStrength

Overall the product options App by Bold has been a lifesaver for us. We really needed the mix of pieces that it pulled together. I give it 4 stars only because there is just some slight room for improvement (like removing excess data from product info and ability to hide products from showing or not on checkout - because it impacts abandon cart messages in strange way for us but we have unique needs)...the service is SOLID 5 STARS and tech support goes over and above to keep it working if anything comes up or needs refinement. I've had several superstars (Julian recently) who just get it done right and timely. MUCH appreciated and thanks to the entire team.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying the app; we appreciate the review very much. We appreciate the feedback as well, and are always looking at ways to improve our apps so thank you!

Julian is a stand-out guy and we're really happy to hear that you had a chance to work with him! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13