Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Sturdy Sports

The app is good for creating the options. The support is quick and good. The app is worth a trial and can be used if suits the needs.

May 7, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the review. If you have anything that you'd like for us to help with going forward, please feel free to reach out to us again!

Homeschool Testing Services

We use Product Options heavily in our store and very possibly to a larger extent than any other store. The issues we have had with the app are limited, and the provided customer support has always been good. Aman was my most recent support rep and we greatly appreciate the time and energy spent dealing with us.

April 30, 2019

We're really happy to hear that Aman was able to help you out over chat the other day! We'll always do our best to help out, so please let us know if anything else should come up. :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Skahill Designs

This is an incredible app with some GREAT features. And it does ALMOST everything we want it to do. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because there is some room to improve (which their reps have even said is in the works). Additionally, the tech support for this app is INCREDIBLE!! I would give them 4.9 stars (only wish they were a little quicker, but usually within 24hrs.....I'm impatient). Samuel L was super helpful on our last inquiry, which was probably SUPER easy for him but gave us the attention and consideration that made us feel comfortable. As our experience with this app grows, we will definitely provide more reviews. Great app for stores that offer lots of customization and options. OUTSTANDING tech support!!!

Atom Skates

Product Bold Options has been a lifesaver so far for our online shop. Our products have multiple dropdown options, some that affect price. Not sure how we would manage that without this terrific app.

Blue Kite Gifts

I'm using Product Options Premium APP as an addition to my Shopify website.
APP is OK...need little bit of fine tuning but does the job. Support team efficient and up to the task.

Aurora Generators

STOP. Before you try and install this, look and read all the instructions. See if you can find the code they tell you to change or replace. Do this for each step. I found the examples in directions they provided not correct and the images low resolution, almost unreadable. It took many hours over a few days to figure it out. It is better to pay them to install it, unfortunately. What I can say is that once any of their apps are installed, they do work great and you will love it. If they can spend a little bit of time updating instructions, they should not be receiving any negative reviews. If you do run into trouble installing it yourself and need their help, they will, but it may take a few days.

By Sir Tony

I used this app to set up options on my online store. I love it but i want to be able to have one selection box for three choices and at the moment the app doesnt allow it. My Guru was Cody whom was very he;pful.

Adsco

sometimes the support can be a hassle but for the most part the app works for what I need it to.

Royalbarker

The app is great! support chat service is most of the time short-spoken. That's why I'm giving away 4 stars. There are exceptions to that like Stephen and Pratibha!

Arizona Scrollworks

Great app! I would give it 5 stars except a little bit frustrating to set up. On one of my first chats, I was told what I wanted to do wasn’t possible. Thankfully, I had an email from them stating otherwise so I got the help I needed from that source. It took several emails to resolve but that was most likely because I’m slightly “technically challenged”. All’s well that end well. 3 cheers for Nick and the BOLD support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11