Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

DENTAMED USA

Very good App and, Very good customer services.
Dentamed USA Your Medical Dental Equipment

Doggie Diva

Great support, most are very helpful. The live support chat isn't as good at the email support, so I advise emailing but live chat is good if you need someone to pass on a message ASAP and live chat can help with simple tasks. All and all this company will go above and beyond to help you and make this app work for your site. The only negative I have is ease of use over some other product options apps. I have tried them all. Some are near impossible to figure out. Some are easy as pie to set up options. This app is somewhere in the middle. Not hard, not simple, could be a little easier. Otherwise the app works great.

Minnieology Gifts

I am a newbie to Shopify and he was patient and helped me out a ton. I love the 14-day trial as well! They are very fast at responding to email requests. Jericho has been so helpful with support on this app! I would recommend.

Whitney Howard Designs

The application is invaluable. It makes doing business for us so much easier. Then I had a technical issue and that is where things got BETTER. The tech support was great the whole way through the process. I was getting emails throughout the day with updates. Great Team Effort. Thanks BOLD.

Sweet E's Bake Shop

WORDS OF ADVICE IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS:
save your self lots of time and frustration by reading and studying all the help article FIRST! There is some glitchiness that happens here and there where the product options won't show up or the conditional logic won't work properly. The app does work but for me, it took a while to get it working properly......

I use this app for the bakery - we literally have unlimited options and combinations that affect the pricing. The app is really great.

Animal Spaces

I just added personalized products to my store, this app is really helpful for setting up my products. Their customer service is excellent and extremely fast in responding! I think some of the option layouts could be a bit better, though.

SoloStrength

Overall the product options App by Bold has been a lifesaver for us. We really needed the mix of pieces that it pulled together. I give it 4 stars only because there is just some slight room for improvement (like removing excess data from product info and ability to hide products from showing or not on checkout - because it impacts abandon cart messages in strange way for us but we have unique needs)...the service is SOLID 5 STARS and tech support goes over and above to keep it working if anything comes up or needs refinement. I've had several superstars (Julian recently) who just get it done right and timely. MUCH appreciated and thanks to the entire team.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying the app; we appreciate the review very much. We appreciate the feedback as well, and are always looking at ways to improve our apps so thank you!

Julian is a stand-out guy and we're really happy to hear that you had a chance to work with him! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you. :-)

Wynston & Co

Jade helped me with all my customization needs and overall good customer service even though it took a while.

October 10, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting your installation completed! That's certainly not how we normally like to conduct ourselves, but I'm glad to see that everything is running properly and working for you now.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance with the app; we'd love to assist, and we'll be sure to get you a quicker resolution.

Cheers!

The Happy Homebody

Customer service was great and I love the easy customization of the app. I had issues with stripping the extra information off the order but that was a shopify issue not a product options issue.

September 27, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear you're loving our Product Options app and being able to customize it to fit your store's needs. We're very sorry about the issues you ran into!

Please let us know if we can assist in any other way. :-)

pictureperfectprinting

Very useful app. Great support from Rahul. App needs some adjustments and upgrades regarding pricing.

September 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve our app so that it fits better for our merchants, so they can continue doing what they do best. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our app!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. :-) Love your split canvas photo examples, by the way!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13