Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Miami Fitwear

Customer service is fast and helpful. We had a problem with one of our product option sets and the representative I spoke to, David Thistlethwaite, was quick to respond (within 24hrs) to our questions. The problem we were experiencing was something Bold hadn't encountered before. After going back and forth for about a week, the problem was resolved when David suggested a work-around that ended up fixing our issue. Apparently, we may have exceeded the limits of one option set so all we had to do was create an extra option set for the remainder of the products. While it wasn't a clean resolve, I did feel like David had tried everything he could to fix our issue. I do have a suggestion, though. It would be helpful to have a toggle switch on the product options. We were running a sale on free customizations (which were the product options we created through Bold), and found that we had to edit the prices on both the hidden product variants created through Bold and the prices on the product options. Besides these issues, our experience with Bold has been great. Thanks for the excellent customer service!

SCS Interiors

This app has been great for our website. It helps create the multiple options sets that we have to offer our customers. There are some things that are a bit non-user friendly, however, when we get to the complicated things - the customer service has been great! We have recently appreciated the held of Deelen and Jeff.

NeatCrowns

The app helped me solve the problem of limited product options. The agents were kind and gentle while helping me to install the app on my Shopify store. Nice experience there!

January 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're super glad to hear you had a great experience with our team on resolving your issue. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold!

Skill Board

Alina and the support crew have helped me out every single time I've had an issue with the install on both of my stores. The app does what I need it to do and the UI is easy to understand. Reasons it's not a full five-star app: It is challenging to make the app work correctly with an AJAX cart. I've had the BOLD team do the code install several times and once or twice it seems like it stops working for unknown reasons. This is offset by the killer support team at BOLD. The other issue is customizability. The display settings are rather limited and while the app has a field for custom CSS, it would be really cool if you could do it through the UI. Silver lining: I've learned a lot about CSS by trying to get my options to look the way I want them to. Still not quite there but I'm getting closer! If there were a few more display options in the app it would be five stars easily.

Union Wood Co

I've been using Bold to update pricing and product options on our website. Overall, the app is very easy to use. Any issues I ran into were quickly and easily addressed through their awesome customer service. The only thing that has caused some issues is that the option sets I created are not listed in alphabetical order or date modified. It can become difficult to navigate if you have many options like I do. I'd give the app 5 stars if that was fixed!

Atlas Vinyl

This app is really great once you get it to do what you want. I would give this app 10 stars if I could get the awesome help that I received from Naman and MC in the middle of the night when you need it the most.

DENTAMED USA

Very good App and, Very good customer services.
Dentamed USA Your Medical Dental Equipment

Doggie Diva

Great support, most are very helpful. The live support chat isn't as good at the email support, so I advise emailing but live chat is good if you need someone to pass on a message ASAP and live chat can help with simple tasks. All and all this company will go above and beyond to help you and make this app work for your site. The only negative I have is ease of use over some other product options apps. I have tried them all. Some are near impossible to figure out. Some are easy as pie to set up options. This app is somewhere in the middle. Not hard, not simple, could be a little easier. Otherwise the app works great.

Minnieology Gifts

I am a newbie to Shopify and he was patient and helped me out a ton. I love the 14-day trial as well! They are very fast at responding to email requests. Jericho has been so helpful with support on this app! I would recommend.

Whitney Howard Designs

The application is invaluable. It makes doing business for us so much easier. Then I had a technical issue and that is where things got BETTER. The tech support was great the whole way through the process. I was getting emails throughout the day with updates. Great Team Effort. Thanks BOLD.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13