Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 1952 reviews

Animal Spaces

I just added personalized products to my store, this app is really helpful for setting up my products. Their customer service is excellent and extremely fast in responding! I think some of the option layouts could be a bit better, though.

SoloStrength

Overall the product options App by Bold has been a lifesaver for us. We really needed the mix of pieces that it pulled together. I give it 4 stars only because there is just some slight room for improvement (like removing excess data from product info and ability to hide products from showing or not on checkout - because it impacts abandon cart messages in strange way for us but we have unique needs)...the service is SOLID 5 STARS and tech support goes over and above to keep it working if anything comes up or needs refinement. I've had several superstars (Julian recently) who just get it done right and timely. MUCH appreciated and thanks to the entire team.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying the app; we appreciate the review very much. We appreciate the feedback as well, and are always looking at ways to improve our apps so thank you!

Julian is a stand-out guy and we're really happy to hear that you had a chance to work with him! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you. :-)

Wynston & Co

Jade helped me with all my customization needs and overall good customer service even though it took a while.

October 10, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting your installation completed! That's certainly not how we normally like to conduct ourselves, but I'm glad to see that everything is running properly and working for you now.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance with the app; we'd love to assist, and we'll be sure to get you a quicker resolution.

Cheers!

The Happy Homebody

Customer service was great and I love the easy customization of the app. I had issues with stripping the extra information off the order but that was a shopify issue not a product options issue.

September 27, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear you're loving our Product Options app and being able to customize it to fit your store's needs. We're very sorry about the issues you ran into!

Please let us know if we can assist in any other way. :-)

pictureperfectprinting

Very useful app. Great support from Rahul. App needs some adjustments and upgrades regarding pricing.

September 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve our app so that it fits better for our merchants, so they can continue doing what they do best. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our app!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. :-) Love your split canvas photo examples, by the way!

L'Univers Otaku

I have been experimented problems with this app for so long.

But support reached me after my review and took care of all the issues, i wished the problem was solved sooner but it's fixed.

September 16, 2019

Hello there. I'm so sorry about your experience with our app so far! Unfortunately, it has taken us longer than we would like to sort this out due to the rarity of the problem. However, we believe we may have gotten things to work with help from our development team.

Our Product Expert, Samuel, has contacted you with the information, and we hope to hear back from you that things are working now! If you've decided to go with another app, we completely understand, and are very sorry we could not meet your needs. Ultimately, you need to do what's best for your business. We wish you the best either way!

LP Photoceramics

Just submitted a support request. Please deal with it immediately as I cannot spend any more time dealing with the problems. Sometimes the options show, sometimes they don't. I've done everything correctly.

September 16, 2019

Hello there! We received your request, and have sent you a collaborator account so that we can gain access to some parts of your store, which allows us to figure out what the issue is that's causing the options to show only sometimes.

If you could please accept the request on your end, and let us know when you have, we'll be able to take a look into this ASAP!

Gifts Are Blue

I have to give the customer service support team some recognition here because they were extremely helpful in helping me get set up with using this App. I had some complicated logic and they really worked with me to get it to work. Have to give Rick a special thanks here. We are still deciding if this app will work for what we are wanting to do. But I would recommend anyone that is on the fence to certainly give them a try, because the app does offer some cool features and the support is there to help you through. Especially if your logic and needs are not overly complicated, the app will work great. I would certainly recommend.

September 11, 2019

Thank you very much for recommending our app! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Rick. We're happy that our merchants can test out our apps using a free trial to see if it's the right fit for their business, and will gladly assist with anything we can along the way.

We hope you decide to stick with Product Options! If there's anything more we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wholesale Door Closers

I asked for Reps last name because he did so much above and beyond what emailed about Kaiser Joney

July 24, 2019

Hi there; thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very glad to hear that our support specialists were able to get things resolved for you and exceeded your expectations - that's certainly what we strive for!

Sugarlicious

this app is great for adding customized variants and options. Rebecca was of great great assistance.

July 11, 2019

We love being able to help our customers add customizations that showcase how unique their products are - thank you for leaving us a review and giving a shout out to our support team. Your ice cream macarons look incredible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12