Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

FotoboxZürich.ch

Perfectly working now, fantastic customer support (chat and email). They were so fast, I didn't even realize they'd already written back. Many thanks Elisha, Rony and Rick!
The conditional logic and pricing logic was exactly what we were looking for. Even though there is a bit of coding needed to add the extra charges to the product price, it was really easy with the documentations provided.

July 22, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we're so glad to hear that our support team was able to get everything sorted out for you, and that our documentation helped you get everything integrated to create conditional logic! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance with this or other apps in the future.

Love the photoboxes you have; they're super intriguing!

Photofusion Gifts

I love this app! It really is simple to use & works great for each of my personalized products. Shubneet completed the installation for my new theme in great time. Bold is awesome!

July 17, 2019

Hi there; we're so glad to hear that you're loving our Product Options app! We love seeing how merchants utilize it to give customers the ability to create customized and unique products. Thank you for the review, and we wish you the best of luck in launching your store!

Do let us know if you need any further assistance or have any questions. :-)

Essentrics

Really enjoying the Bold Features thus far. Jennifer was very helpful - customer support for Bold is great. Love the live chat feature, I never have to wait and they're always willing to look into the problem deeper and figure out the problem. Thanks!

July 16, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for the kind words! Our live chat feature is certainly a great way to get quick answers to more general questions - we love being able to serve our merchants immediately through there!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments - we'd love to help. Best of luck with the launch of your store!

David Francis Furniture

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!! Challi was AMAZING! I needed the Bold Options app to be installed into my theme and he made it work! We were literally chatting for over 2 hours! I am so thankful for all the help I received.

July 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the kind words! We'll be sure to pass those along to Challi, as well. We look forward to seeing how you use Product Options to populate your furniture store; best of luck with the launch of your website!

Silicone Lovers | Realistic Sex Dolls

Absolutely freaking awesome! Love the bold apps, does everything it's supposed to and a little bit more.. Support is spot on (Jennifer was great!) ;) 5*.

July 12, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review. We're elated to hear that the app has suited your business' needs and met your expectations. We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to Jennifer! Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Third Coast Swings

Great app. super fast support when needed. I got stuck on a few minor issues but with the Live support they figured it out right away.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're sorry to hear you ran into a few issues but it's great to see that our live chat support was able to help you find a resolution quickly. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments!

Your porch swings are lovely!

SwitchYourFilter.com

Nice app. I was able to do what I envisioned. Created 3 option layers in just minutes. Tech support was fast and very friendly.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review; we're happy to hear that you're enjoying the conditional logic feature of our app! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or comments - we'd love to help.

Love that you are promoting clean air and sustainable solutions! :-)

She Sewing Tables

I have just started to switch over to the Bold Product Options App. The support has been GREAT! Rajni has especially helped me today with understanding the option sets and logic. Thanks!So excited about Bolds Product options app! First, I used another app, and there was just no way to add swatches to my customize-able products. Switching to Bold, they are giving me great support, free trial, and swatches for my products! So excited to see the difference in sales the more I use this feature, especially.

July 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to resolve any issues or questions you had about the option sets and logic!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions about the app; we'd love to help again. Also, your custom wood sewing tables are gorgeous!

LabelsbyShelleyNZ

Sukh helped via the chat today, no problems were resolved but he kept me well informed that the problem was being looked into and they would come back to me.

July 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry to hear that we weren't able to resolve your issue via chat; sometimes it requires our app specialists to look further into your store and tackle the issue. :-)

We appreciate your patience during this time, and wish you the best of luck with the launch of your store!

woot & hammy

So far, so good! I haven't actually made this app live in my store yet, because I have been working with support to make customizations, but the support has been very good and I think that this app will really help my store.

July 4, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're always happy to hear when support is able to solve any issues and answer any questions our merchants have!

We can't wait to you use Product Options on your store to offer engraving and chain length customizations for your necklaces - by the way, I really love your animal jewelry and the Celtic designs!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 158 159