Bold Product Options

Super Kaiser service,rapide et efficace,
Merci beaucoup :-)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Demo Store

The best product options app with smart settings and the features I need. The support team is very understanding and solves my problems very well. Thanks again.

OTP Terrain & Miniatures Off The Print Gaming

Naman helped me with setting up the right option for a product it was made stress free and easy with Naman's amazing help Thank you A+ service and highly recommend App

Lets Dough it

Vighnesh, Laurel and almost everybody that i was talking to for help made my day. Not only works this app like a charm, The customer support is out of this world. 11/10 for Bold and the crew!

Pets Masterpiece

Thanks to RONY I was able to do great things in my product page. He is super fast, friendly, and helpful! I highly recommend the app and the great staff.

Prexco Suscription Site

Excellent customer support provided by Vighnesh. Very fast response and scheduled a installation for me.

Your Watercolor Photos

Awesome app with the BEST customer service! I'm not tech savvy at all and jumped on the live chat for some help. I had Naman assisting me within 20 seconds and he helped me figure out my issues in no time. Could not ask for more!

Andrea Bonelli

Great support and is a must for any shop since Shopify limits the number of variants per product. Very easy to set up and support will help when needed for any tweaks.

Pet Perennials

After my website development team set up some initial rules incorrectly and that was causing losses in revenue, I contacted Bold support to help me figure out how to correct the problematic rules and to create a new rule. They followed through and our product options work the way they were intended to and we are not missing out on revenue due to errors any longer.

RX-able.com

Great App! Love that they offer everything we needed! Very Happy with Bold! The team support is great too! Quick help over chat and fast turnaround on email, especially Rony. Very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 183 184