Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Standout Designs

Like all Bold apps, Product Options is beautifully designed, tremendously functional, and wonderfully supported. We use it to allow our customers to design modified versions of our furniture products. We may use it on other products to add up-sell options.

The app allows you to create an option of virtually any type so you can choose what works best for any given option. We use swatches, radio buttons, drop-down lists, and a large text field, for example. The flexibility is impressive and I love the option preview you can see in the admin.

Another fantastic feature is the ability (with the proper subscription level) to specify rules that hard/show options based on prior selections. This makes for a cleaner UI for the shopper. For example, we offer two types of certain modifications, one "standard" that we have ready to go and one "custom" which requires more effort and costs more. Choose the standard and you get a choice of the standard offerings. Choose custom and you get a text box to enter the custom info.

When you install this app, you also get a fantastic support team. I would consider my goals for the app pretty ambitious and complex. Samuel L made sure that I used the functionality to its fullest to reach those goals, even when I moved the goal posts!

May 17, 2019

Hi there! :) What an amazing review! Thank you so much for your support and your kind words. It means a lot to us here! We're so happy Sam was able to help you every step of the way. You know where to find us if you need anything else :) Thank you again for taking the time to talk about your experience with us.

PorteClefMaison

very Nice support and very Nice apps, I realy recommand it ! Support help me quicly and make all I need

May 16, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review. I'm very sorry you were having some trouble when trying to use our app, however it appears that Mona was able to help you out! We certainly hope you are happy with the changes, and encourage you to reach out if you have any other questions. :-)

Little Moose and Company

This app has allowed me to offer my customers multi-option custom product ordering. I was able to install on my own and get it to 90% of what I wanted to do. Nirav and Navjot were extremely helpful in getting my store the rest of the way. Will definitely recommend!

Petitefeetnz

a big thank you to Rony, for helping me very promptly, super easy to deal with and got the issue resolved :)

Skiff Life

I had some problems with the order of the extra product options and CSS and the company did a fresh install and took care of my concerns immediately. I'm very happy with the support. I would recommend you let them install the app into your shopping cart. I'll be upgrading to the Pro version shortly.

May 17, 2019

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We're going to continue working hard on the ticket that you have open with our support team, and we're definitely open to jumping on a call if you'd like to discuss any lingering issues should there be any! We're looking forward to getting Product Options up and running smoothly on your store with you. :-)

Momentum Watches US

Rushi is a real one! Shout out to her. The app is actually kind of annoying sometimes but she was good help

May 17, 2019

Hi there! Glad to hear that Rushit was able to help out with your store. If anything should come up in the future, please feel free to reach out again!

Personally Yours Accessories

So this app solved a MAJOR problem for me. While I am still deploying it and have not completed I can already tell it will do much better than the prior Product Option (free app) app I had.

The previous app once it adds the product to the cart you could manually remove parts of the bundle which it shouldn't allow. I lost hundreds of dollars due to this by the time I found it.

This Product Options from Bold allows the item to be added (with the options and price adjustments) to the cart and you are not able to remove line items.

Thank you for making a great product and saving me hundreds of dollars in lost sales.

I had emailed in to support to get the app setup, I tried to follow the instruction but must have missed something along the way as it did not work as expected.

Within a day or 2 (I believe it was a weekend when I deployed it) Raphael Silva deployed it for me. (now I did an update on my theme this same weekend) I had to email Raphael once he completed it as the theme changed between sending the request and him deploying it so he could update the correct theme with the app.

It was done within 12 hours so for me that was a great turnaround knowing the hours of the support center.

Once deployed MC reached out and stated they would like to log in the next day and clean up the look of it for me. WOW it now looks like it is all part of the theme and I couldn't be happier.

Amazing job and support!

May 17, 2019

Hello! We're so happy to hear that MC and Raphael were able to help get the ball rolling with Product Options. Setting up and installing Product Options can sometimes be a bit tricky, but we're always around to help out! Let us know if there is anything that we can help with in the future.

NIGHTWATCH

Product Options has been wonderful for our store, we love the flexibility it gives us. Jonnathan and Sam were very helpful today when I inadvertently made a change the broke the display of our options. Great support when you know just enough to be dangerous!

May 07, 2019

Hello! Thank you for the kind words; Sam and Jonnathan are so grateful! We're happy that we go that display issue resolved, but let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with in the future. :-)

Ice Floss Jewelry

Great App! Had a minimal problem to begin with, contacted chat support and Challi fixed my problem very quickly! Thx!

May 07, 2019

Thanks for your review, and we're happy to hear that Challi was able to lend a hand. If anything else should come up, we're always around to help out!

the k+k project

Bold Product Options worked like a charm for what we needed on our site. We tried several different apps prior to Bold (simply because of the price), but going with Bold is worth it! Top notch customer service (Rick, Nick, Marty, and Val are rockstars!) and just the ease of the app interface surpasses the others. If you're contemplating if this is the right app for your commerce site, just give it a try and you'll be convinced.

May 04, 2019

Thanks very much for the review! We're so happy to hear that our support superstars were able to help with any questions or issues you had. Let us know if you need anything else, and best of luck with the relaunch of your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156