Product Page Banners

Add Banners, Labels, & bars show review, stock, shipping etc.

From $4.95/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

3D Printers Workshop

Great App! Great Support Team! I am honestly so happy I found this App, it has all the features I need and more! 10/10 Stars!!

Izhar

It is super simple and very effective in driving sales and flash deals. The support is very helpful as well. Got my issue resolved in display in just a few hours.

Elizabeth Mott

Easy-to-use app with amazing support team! The banner was very easy to build out; we had a minor issue with it not appearing but the support team had everything resolved in less than a day. Highly recommend!

It's Juliet

This app really helped me get done what I needed to get done for Black Friday. Its quick and easy, you don't need much and if you need any help the customer support agent Daniel is quick to help, reply, and do what needs to get done! Very good app, gets the job done! Thank you!

Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

I have used it for my product pages and it works great. The app is very easy to install and the support is very responsive for customizations.

MUNBYN

I really like this app. Although it was not displayed on the product page at the beginning, the problem was resolved for me soon after communicating with customer support. And it works very well. It would be better if it could see which banner displayed which product in the banner list section.

novahpro

Life saver. Just love it. It is very much user friendly and easy to use. It only takes few mins to setup everything.
Thanks

Epaal India

Revising my initial review. Developer was kind enough to reach out to me to fix my concern. My bad, I missed to update mandatory "icon" field. The application is working like a charm.

Durofix Tools

Clean interface and super professional support team. Got small issue with theme integration but Daniel was able to help fix in few mins .Will definitely recommend to everyone!

Cuff Copenhagen

I can highly recommend this app. I have used it for my product pages and it works perfectly. The app is very easy to install and the customization of the banners is very convenient!

Previous 1