Reseñas (36)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de abril de 2023

The app is very simple to use and I use it for shipping. It works excellent with my sight and looks great on my products page. No problems so far. Great Job! Highly recommended.

3 SP STYLE
4 meses usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2023

AMAZING Customer Service! Zel went above and beyond to help and was very patient with how long it took to get my banner set up. Thank You For Wonderful Customer Service!!

Beautiful Balance Boutique
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de noviembre de 2022

Does what it's supposed to do. Great App! Had some integration issues, but support was prompt and they helped me fix it in no time.

TAARA
3 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de abril de 2023

We are still using this app wonderfully well. Very intuitive and easily applicable to anyone. With this app, accurate information can be announced to customers.
==========================================================
We're using an old theme, so we used to get into trouble with most apps.
But this app solved the problems in real time.
We tried to find another app due to this problem, but it was not easy.
The customer service of this app was so kind and immediate and solved it.
This app is intuitive and is the best app to use too easily.
It's great. I recommend 100% to others.
Thank you again to the Customer Service Technical Team(ZEL).

Zipper and Thread
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
22 de diciembre de 2022

Easy to use, good app, with fast and really helpful customer support! Does what it says and it helped me solve my issue.

Ledex Store
Suecia
12 días usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2023

Good and competent support. Big thanks to Zel for immediately responding and finding a solution for my problems

Numinor
Austria
9 días usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2023

Useful app and incredible support. They help us to make it work as we pretend it in no time. Thank you!

Mobiclinic
España
9 días usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2023

what an amazing little app. solved a problem very quickly. The support is great and quick. I do recommend it.
with this little widget, I could add external links to my product pages and small little cute banners. really nice.

Hananack's Corner
Israel
7 días usando la aplicación
11 de noviembre de 2022

Es facil de usar, pero he tenido algunos problemas para visualizarla. Por suerte su soporte tecnico me ha asistido a la perfección para resolverlo.

PHY-SI
España
2 días usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

Zel went above and beyond to figure out exactly what I needed. Definitely the best customer service I've had in a while! She even went as far as finding other apps for me that suited my store. She was super helpful and friendly, she sent me screenshots step by step to insure I knew how to operate the app on my own. I would 100% recommend using this app! If you are unsure how to set it up, Zel is amazing at making sure you're taken care of!

Richesszn