Avis (36)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 mai 2024

It is a very easy and useful application, I easily filled in the special fields I wanted on the product page. Support provided a quick and immediate solution. I advise.

Vionine
Turquie
Environ 13 heures d’utilisation de l’application
23 février 2024

Great customer service. They resolved mu issue in no time.

feejays
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2024

Amazing App to use and very helpful staff! I would recommend this to everyone using Shopify!

Live The Finest
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 janvier 2024

The application is superb, but the support is even better. They have implemented for us some custom things for our store, quickly and successfully. A must have app for your store.

Jardines Eternos
Espagne
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

You can also insert above or below Add to Cart button. I'm on Shopify Plus using a 2.0 template. So, it didn't work for me.

StoreYourBoard
11 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
HeyMerch a répondu 27 mai 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Our app supports Online Store 2.0 and works correctly with both old and new themes, allowing placement in various positions. It seems there might have been a misunderstanding. Please let us know which specific area you are trying to place it in, and we will assist you further.

Thank you.

22 mai 2024

Aplikacja wyraźnie ma napisane, że jest darmowy plan, a mimo to nie da się korzystać z aplikacji, tylko jest 7 dniowy próbny okres.

7senses
Pologne
4 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
HeyMerch a répondu 27 mai 2024

Hi,

Thank you for trying our app and providing feedback. Our free plan is available for stores with fewer than 10 products. Since your store has more than 10 products, you were directed to the payment page. Our paid plan includes a 7-day trial period.

Please feel free to contact us for more information and support.

Thank you.

26 novembre 2023

Great app! It's a bit newer so still some design quirks that need to be worked out, but adds an essential function especially for BFCM shoppers.

Greener Life Guides
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
HeyMerch a répondu 28 novembre 2023

Hello!

It is amazing to hear that like the app so far! Thank you very much for your feedback though. We will definitely improve the design as you addressed.

Best wishes,
Zel

6 octobre 2023

Dear Zel,

I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude for all your help today in guiding me through the process of setting up the banner on my product. Your expertise and patience made the whole experience much easier and less daunting.

I am truly grateful for the time and effort you put into explaining each step and ensuring that I understood everything clearly. Your professionalism and knowledge are commendable, and I feel much more confident going forward with this project.

Thank you once again for your invaluable assistance. I greatly appreciate your dedication to providing exceptional support.

Best regards,

Wajma

By Baano
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
HeyMerch a répondu 11 octobre 2023

Hello Wajma,
You are very welcome! I was happy to help you set up the banner for your product. I'm glad that my explanations and patience made the process smoother and less intimidating for you.

It's very rewarding for me to know that I was able to provide the knowledge and support you needed to feel more confident moving forward. Providing exceptional service is our top priority.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your gratitude - it means a lot to know that I was able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

We wish you the best!

Sincerely,
Zel

7 janvier 2024

I am using this app across four stores and love the features. The customer support team was available on a Sunday and responded quickly to my question.

Got1Up
28 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2023

Simply works and the customer service is very responsive when you need help.

Ratta Supernote