Rezensionen (952)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Juli 2024

We have been using the Zpeto Product Personalizer App for a few years now at Stamp Lab (www.stamplab.com.au) to allow our customers to submit custom rubber stamp designs, and it has been fantastic! The app works seamlessly and provides a user-friendly experience for our customers. Our product range includes a variety of custom rubber stamps, and this app has made the customization process incredibly smooth.

On the rare occasion that we have needed assistance, the support team has been extremely helpful and responsive. Their quick and efficient support has ensured that any issues were resolved promptly. We highly recommend the Zpeto Product Personalizer App to any business looking to offer personalized products. It has been a great addition to our operations and continues to meet our needs perfectly.

Stamp Lab
Australien
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
17. Juli 2024

Great support overall, they recently made some changes which affected our whole site, about 400 products had to be manually fixed, they went through and fixed our issue in a timely manner.

VELANTE Officiale®
Rumänien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
9. Juli 2024

The Product Personalizer team is always quick to help with customizations and any problems we have! We appreciate them so much as partners.

Classic Whimsy
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
27. April 2024

I requested some changes related to the customization options formatting, ZEPTO support team helped me with this until everything was perfect, really great tool and the team behind it is amazing

MyDesigner Store
Saudi-Arabien
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
8. Juni 2024

Every time I think 'I wonder if I can...' I find they've already got it covered. They've thought of everything. I had a couple of questions at the beginning, and they answered them very quickly. Support is top notch. A great app.

Scamper & Bark
Vereinigtes Königreich
5 monate mit der App
10. Juli 2024

There was a buggy feature for some new functionality the Zepto team just released (actually the Image as pattern feature is still in development), but it was fixed very fast and the customer support was quite impressive.
I really recomand it

Humor Jobs
Niederlande
12 tage mit der App
13. Juni 2024

Extremely responsive and helpful - some of the best customer service! Thank you!

G. McGee
3 monate mit der App
5. Mai 2024

Great support from the Zepto team, specially Nazirul thanks for adapting the app to my template.

VMG Cases
Mexiko
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
20. Juni 2024

One of the top apps in the Shopify App Store, offering exceptional support that goes the extra mile to resolve any issues.

The Modern Groom
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
1. Juni 2024

The Zepto Dev Team is literally the best! They helped me on several issues I had and it was mainly all on me getting used to the app. The app itself is phenomenal !

RevX Wellness