Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. August 2023

These guys are great. We've been using this app for years now and haven't had any problems. Its easy to set up and the UX is smooth and frictionless. Assistance is on hand should you need it and they help you quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend 5 *

LOVELOX
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 29. Februar 2024

The best app for custom products. Thank you so much for the great support too.

Herzschmuck Schweiz
Schweiz
5 monate mit der App
Zepto Apps hat geantwortet 24. Oktober 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to a miscommunication with our customer support team. We have addressed and resolved the issue. If you require any further assistance or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

12. Juni 2023

The support has been amazing any time an issue came up or a custom fix was needed. The app has been great for us for both live-preview-customizations and 'regular' additional product options. Superior to BOLD Product Options in my opinion after using them both extensively for years.

Saint Anthony Industries
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
24. Juli 2023

This product is delivering what we need. We had a specific set of criteria and I tried numerous other products that didn't fit. This ticks almost all our requirements. The UI is very functional but gets the job done. Well done guys, and look forward to seeing how it evolves over time!

The Joy Make Club
Neuseeland
3 monate mit der App
18. Oktober 2023

I am very happy with this app particularly the new upgrade, which has made the whole experience much easier to use. The helpline chat is most invaluable.

sentiments
10 monate mit der App
13. Oktober 2023

Great App, great customer Support.
I can only recommend

Katzenklötze
Deutschland
11 monate mit der App
27. April 2023

no hyperbole, this is the best team ive dealt with in 3+ years on shopify.

They have a wonderful app
They will listen and respond respectfully very quickly (within like 6 hours usually)
They will help with dev/styling related issues, where as some app teams are very strict as to what they will help with.

Overall i feel very happy and lucky as to of found this team and app. GREAT
5STAR

CustomGLD
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
8. September 2023

great so far, support were quick to help where I needed. Lots of personalisation options

Luxury Santa Sacks
5 monate mit der App
10. Mai 2023

Good app, support has always helped to resolve issues or help set things up technically. Good options! Thanks!

HALM Straws
Deutschland
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
7. Juni 2023

First of all, the service, their customer service is great and responsive.
Secondly this one app is really great for people who preview customization, although there are some features that need to be improved, they told me through customer service that it will be perfected in the next few months, which is really nice!
I also encountered a lot of problems in the process of using it, and they are patiently answering and solving them for me, which I think is invaluable
If you want to need a preview customization plugin now, it will be a good choice for you

GiftStroe