Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Oktober 2023

I am very happy with this app particularly the new upgrade, which has made the whole experience much easier to use. The helpline chat is most invaluable.

sentiments
Vereinigtes Königreich
6 monate mit der App
9. Februar 2024

So far the overall experience has been pretty good. Fairly easy to implement, and I was finally able to optimize a single test product, but I needed customer support to do so. It's not perfect but it will suffice for now. There are some areas where you have limited capabilities that I hope will addressed in the near future.

Be mindful if you have an API connection that utilize existing fields. You are going to need developer help to sync the two. For the time being, I'm utilizing a preview field only and had the Zepto help to remove the add to cart button (quick fix).

Regarding support, Muhtasim is my guy and he helped me through this initial stage and was prompt. So that's a big plus.

I do recommend this app. Not 100% sure this will be our long-term fix but we will get mileage out of it for the near term.

Matterly
26. Februar 2024

Nazirul, Muhtasim, and Shahariare have all been VERY helpful in answering my questions to make my custom product EXACTLY how I wanted it to look for my customers!

Definitely recommend this app just because of the amazing customer service alone! Only reason for 4 stars is the original setup took some time.

Sonique Saturday
3. August 2019

Very good app for the personalization of products. The only thing missing is on the multilingual that is not supported.

Primecook - Pentole Antiaderenti di Alta Qualità
Italien
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Zepto Apps hat geantwortet 3. August 2019

Thanks for your review. As we see you are using weglot for language translation of your site. Our app creates dynamic content. So you need to use their guideline : https://support.weglot.com/article/88-shopify---how-to-translate-dynamic-content

The class name for our app is product-personalizer

You can contact us at support@productpersonalizer.com

Bearbeitet am 7. Mai 2020

We're still in the process of getting our custom site set up, but so far, so good. Support on this app has been great - we found a few issues with the image uploads while testing on mobile and the developer was responsive and fast with fixes. Thanks!

Updated May 6, 2020 - We have experienced a few instances now where products that had previously been working fine developed new issues in Personalizer. First an image group stopped loading, and now Windows/Chrome users have lost anti-aliasing on the fonts. Support is always quick and helpful, but it is concerning to have to keep going back and re-testing things that used to work.

Littleton Custom Coins
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 10. November 2022

Lots of customization available (image swatch, font, color,bulk personnalisation). Fast and efficient support

MycardFUT
Frankreich
Bearbeitet am 15. Juni 2022

Customer service is infuriating, but after you go back and forth 30x, this app works great and as intended. Please note, it will take days to resolve issues, and that impacts business operations. Aside from that, I do recommend this app to anyone in need of personalization for shopify.

Dio Candle Company
25. August 2021

This app has been really useful in helping me customise my products. The app is difficult to use at first, but the customer service is extremely responsive and very helpful. Shoutout to Piyal and Shamsuddin for helping me with my million questions haha :)

moveletix
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bearbeitet am 14. Dezember 2019

The app works great for what I need. Support took a little nudging when I had a problem but got the job done. Thanks PP team!

Reclamation Etchworks
Bearbeitet am 2. November 2018

I have already given a feedback with 3 stars before but I am changing it to 4 stars for now. I received a good support and they explained to me the technical limitations on what I wanted. Over-all, I am still happy with what I am paying for this app - cheaper, good and not great UEX but great support from the team.

GetSetStyleMetro