Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 7. Februar 2024

Update: The team zepto reached out to me in regards to an error in their ticketing system that has been resolved. Zepto's response was thoughtful, considerate, and resolution focused. They were great at providing attention and resources to solve my issues

We have been using zepto to varying degrees for over two years, but in the last three months (late 2023) there is a huge influx of issues.
1. Items are not appearing in cart
2. The enable customization button allows for customization even when deavtivated.
3. Some customers are not able to add items to cart.
4. I sent 2 requests for support and did not receive a reply on either.
I would look elsewhere from my standpoint it look like app is getting deprecated.

Benchmark FR
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Zepto Apps hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

Thanks for your review. Please email us at support@product-personalizer.zendesk.com as we received no message regarding your issue.

16. Januar 2024

Nice improvements since it started, the new interface is way better. The team is super reactive! If we could just add some more information in the configurator, such as weight, for our customers to be aware of the weight saving depending on different options. For sports equipment, this would be great.

CYKL.STORE
Frankreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
26. Januar 2024

very good customer support and quick answer. App works as it should be!

LYRICASE

Yourflowers
Frankreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
19. Januar 2024

This app is the absolute best app in the app store! You get SO much value for money in all the features you get for the price. It is super easy to set up and use and if you have problems or don't understand something then support are really helpful and respond fast too. The best thing is that this app is perfect for my personalized products and increases conversion because my customers can see exactly what their product loos like. You will not regret adding this app to your store!

Dogs Are Life
Australien
7 tage mit der App
3. Dezember 2023

Zepto is an incredible app. I'm a small business owner who's been operating for 4 years now. Over the past two years, I've had a few people wanting to charge me $1000's to do what Zepto now does for only$9.99 per month. It's an amazing product with so much versatility and easy to learn. Their exceptional customer service is a very, very close second!

SW2 House Number Signs
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
24. Oktober 2023

I have been using Zepto for a little over 3 years. We have very complex personalized options and they have an app that is built for the challenge.

The support is incredible. They have put hours into helping me over the years. Often the answer is simple, but they never seem annoyed about simple questions.

They are in the process of releasing a new version which looks AMAZING!! It still has a few bugs but the old version works great and once the new one leaves beta it will be a game changed - highly recommend.

Sticks & Doodles
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
13. Dezember 2023

I was having issues due to a setting I accidentally input, but Muhtasim was able to locate the issue and help me resolve it to get the app working properly in my store. There's a learning curve to the app, but once you get it going it's really neat and works very well

Valkyrie
Etwa ein monat mit der App
6. Dezember 2023

I appreciate the fast and reliable support I received from Al Amin Khan. Great app to use.

Asham Curling Supplies
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
6. November 2023

Overall I have had no glaring issues that have stopped me from using this app. So far everything seems to be working as it should and it integrates into the store very well. Their customer service is very good too so if there are issues they are there to help you solve them and find better ways to do things.

Lumilore Home