Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de abril de 2024

I requested some changes related to the customization options formatting, ZEPTO support team helped me with this until everything was perfect, really great tool and the team behind it is amazing

MyDesigner Store
Arabia Saudí
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

I have looked around a lot for this kind of app and this is by far the best one I have found, the other apps cost at leat 2x the monthly price and did not have some basic options like a pop-up window etc.
The Zepto development team helped me customize it exactly to my liking, I am forever grateful for their help and patience. They are the best developers I have worked with, very skilled and professional. Given the features I required I was asked to compensate for their time which I think was fair and 100% worth it. Thank you so much to the Zepto team (Shamsuddin and Nazirul).

Nordic Scrubs
Suecia
24 días usando la aplicación
28 de febrero de 2024

Waiting for a reply. The app worls fins but some small add-on´s are curcial to add:

1) When the output file (PNG is our case) is generated it ads a very long and cryptic name to the file itself, and there is nowhere to edit that to a desirable format. So in the cart it looks like an error. The only thing we could do was to hide the field.

2) Prestige Theme issue: The app allows one to "quick" add a product using this app even though the text is empy.

Lillagunga
Finlandia
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Zepto Apps respondió 11 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for your review. We have solved issues promptly. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

22 de marzo de 2024

I have a store with over 1000 products and found Zepto through a product demonstration on YouTube. My focus in 2024 is to do more personalizations on my store but my challenge has been finding a Shopify App that can do this easily. The app is by far the easiest to use I've come across and has options that make your work efficiently like creating image or color libraries that you can re-use, and multiple image swatches, upload buttons for users, pop-up or live preview. The only thing this product needs to be the very best is to have the base product image included in the cart preview. Currently only the "print file" that goes to production is previewable in the cart. Finally, customer service is very responsive and willing to visit my product page to review my request and even offered to connect to my store with admin rights to deep dive some of my request.

RVRNT
11 días usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

Customer service is top notch! Love the way that I can show customers a live preview of how their product will look

That’s Ducked Up
8 meses usando la aplicación
5 de mayo de 2024

Great support from the Zepto team, specially Nazirul thanks for adapting the app to my template.

VMG Cases
México
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using this app, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The app's user-friendly interface makes designing custom products a breeze. I had a few questions about customization options, and their team was not only quick to respond but also went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied. Their attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction are truly commendable.
Highly recommend for anyone looking to create personalized products.
Zepto has earned a loyal customer in me.

BookAura
Vietnam
18 días usando la aplicación
15 de febrero de 2024

App has been very good - Most everything we need to customize our entire product line.

Jones Golf Bags
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

I have been using this app for 3 years now and I cannot be happier about it.

Medal Hangerz
Kuwait
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
24 de marzo de 2024

The support is AMAZING!!! Muhtasim Mahir is super helpful. Reach out to support when you need it because they're flexible and creative!!!

Memorize Trunks