Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de marzo de 2024

The support is AMAZING!!! Muhtasim Mahir is super helpful. Reach out to support when you need it because they're flexible and creative!!!

Memorize Trunks
3 meses usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

Nazirul, Muhtasim, and Shahariare have all been VERY helpful in answering my questions to make my custom product EXACTLY how I wanted it to look for my customers!

Definitely recommend this app just because of the amazing customer service alone! Only reason for 4 stars is the original setup took some time.

Sonique Saturday
11 meses usando la aplicación
26 de marzo de 2024

I have no trust in this app and I don't dare to run my website with this personaliser.

For easy personalisation without much variants and conditional logic this app seems to be perfect but for more complicated articels this app does not really work. The costumer service is quick but not really helped with my issues. The turning point was that some day the most conditional logic did not work anymore due to a "bugfix" from Zepto. How can I run a webshop with the fear that suddenly nothing is working anymore.

More frustrating is, that there is no alternative for me on shopify apps (except costumly which is extremly expensive). So now i'm switching to amazon where i have a free perfectly working personalizer which has not as many options as this one here but it is working stable and is enough for me.

Hope this recesion is helping people to save a lot of time in their business decisions

LazerlichtCraft
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Waiting for a reply:

The app doesn't work if you have a Page Builder like E composer.

¡Customization options appear outside the product page!

Joyería Personalizada 🥇 Tienda en Linea | Envío Gratis 🤩
México
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Zepto Apps respondió 18 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your review. The app works with any page builder that has a product form. Please contact support@product-personalizer.zendesk.com

Fecha de modificación: 11 de abril de 2024

Buggy with the developers in denial about the bugs because they don't want to spend the time to fix them. I understand since it's the cheapest product customizer on Shopify and it for sure feels like it once you've used other customizers available. Found one bug within minutes of installing so I emailed the dev and it was fixed later that day. I then found another bug(#2) and provided the developer the steps to recreate it I was told they can't do anything about it, despite the app not functioning properly once the steps were recreated. This led to yet another bug(#3) likely caused by the one I just mentioned but the developer doubled down and wanted to act like there is nothing to be done despite the function not functioning. As someone who was a web dev for almost 20 years I was surprised to see how rough around the edges this app really was considering how many reviews it had.

EDIT: I worked extensively with the dev to help them with their own issues. Just went back to check things and not only are there still issues but now there's new ones. I'm not sure they test any of their stuff.

Eko Design Co
20 días usando la aplicación
Zepto Apps respondió 27 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to inform you that the issues have been addressed. Our team is dedicated to ongoing improvements and is ready to assist you with the utmost care.

16 de enero de 2024

Nice improvements since it started, the new interface is way better. The team is super reactive! If we could just add some more information in the configurator, such as weight, for our customers to be aware of the weight saving depending on different options. For sports equipment, this would be great.

CYKL.STORE
Francia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Disappointing Experience

My experience with the Product Personalizer app has been extremely frustrating. Despite multiple attempts to address a severe lag issue on Android devices, the support team has been ineffective. Their solutions, including disabling custom codes and changing image resolutions, didn’t solve the core problem. The app remains almost unusable for a significant portion of our customers, negatively impacting our business.

The support team, despite being responsive, seemed to lack a genuine understanding or capability to resolve the issue. Their final advice to reinstall the app on a fresh theme felt dismissive and unhelpful, especially after I had clearly demonstrated the problem exists even without custom code interference.

It's disappointing to see such a lack of effective support and problem resolution for an app that could significantly enhance product customization options on Shopify. I cannot recommend this app based on my experience, as it fails to perform reliably across all devices, particularly Android, which is a deal-breaker for any e-commerce platform aiming to provide a seamless customer experience.

retail-ethnasia
Grecia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2024

Zepto Product Personalizer App helps me provide my customers with a level of customization that makes a difference in my business.

Sawdust Steve LLC
2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2024

This app is the absolute best app in the app store! You get SO much value for money in all the features you get for the price. It is super easy to set up and use and if you have problems or don't understand something then support are really helpful and respond fast too. The best thing is that this app is perfect for my personalized products and increases conversion because my customers can see exactly what their product loos like. You will not regret adding this app to your store!

Dogs Are Life
2 meses usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

great product customizer and great support. the support has been helping me so far with all my questions that i had regards the app. Very recommendable if you are looking for a product customizer app.

GT Chrono