Omtaler (952)

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. juli 2024

We have been using the Zpeto Product Personalizer App for a few years now at Stamp Lab (www.stamplab.com.au) to allow our customers to submit custom rubber stamp designs, and it has been fantastic! The app works seamlessly and provides a user-friendly experience for our customers. Our product range includes a variety of custom rubber stamps, and this app has made the customization process incredibly smooth.

On the rare occasion that we have needed assistance, the support team has been extremely helpful and responsive. Their quick and efficient support has ensured that any issues were resolved promptly. We highly recommend the Zpeto Product Personalizer App to any business looking to offer personalized products. It has been a great addition to our operations and continues to meet our needs perfectly.

Stamp Lab
Over 5 år bruker appen
9. juli 2024

The Product Personalizer team is always quick to help with customizations and any problems we have! We appreciate them so much as partners.

Classic Whimsy
USA
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
17. juli 2024

Great support overall, they recently made some changes which affected our whole site, about 400 products had to be manually fixed, they went through and fixed our issue in a timely manner.

VELANTE Officiale®
Romania
Over 2 år bruker appen
17. juni 2024

Ich habe leider immernoch ein schwer wiegendes Problem, vom Kundenservice bekommt man weder Hilfe noch überhaupt eine Antwort. Wirklich sehr schade

Goldtreu
Tyskland
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
18. juni 2024

Great product & great service. Costumers love it too.

Edgy Pawfection
Tyskland
10 måneder bruker appen
5. mai 2024

Great support from the Zepto team, specially Nazirul thanks for adapting the app to my template.

VMG Cases
Mexico
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
8. juni 2024

Every time I think 'I wonder if I can...' I find they've already got it covered. They've thought of everything. I had a couple of questions at the beginning, and they answered them very quickly. Support is top notch. A great app.

Scamper & Bark
Storbritannia
5 måneder bruker appen
27. april 2024

I requested some changes related to the customization options formatting, ZEPTO support team helped me with this until everything was perfect, really great tool and the team behind it is amazing

MyDesigner Store
Saudi-Arabia
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
26. juni 2024

Flexible, fácil de usar, eficiente

The Cool Kid Co.
Peru
2 måneder bruker appen
13. juni 2024

Extremely responsive and helpful - some of the best customer service! Thank you!

G. McGee