Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Roseta

I am really happy with this app and I got perfect advices when I had some problems. The answered really fast.

NotaDeNota

This app is really great. I recommend it a lot. I had some communication and technical problems but support people finally help me to understand how to solve it. Now I am so happy.

Zaubermalerei.de

Had some issues regarding installing the app but customer support solved the issue. If you have some problems, you can reach out to them and they will help you quickly. The app is great and one of the best apps for customizing product. i'll recommend it

E-SHOPAHOLIC

support chat is very helpful, they helped me with my issues and set everything to work well instantly!

General Steps

Amazing response time from support and the problem was fixed the same day so I was back in action in no time at all

The ACE bag

We have increased our sales by offering personalization on our bags! Just tried out customer service and we got excellent fast help. We absolutely recommend this app!

GLJEHO

This plugin is amazing. I highly recommend to anyone who is selling personalized products. I needed some help with set up and the support team was very helpful. They quickly fixed the problems. I am very happy. They deserve more than 5 stars!

The Personalization Station

I have been working with this app for a month now and am very impressed with the amount of customization that I have been able to offer my customers. It gets tricky offering differing types of customization but the support has been great--always answers my questions and thru collaborative access to my store has even gone in and fixed things that were above my capabilities. I highly recommend this app!

Zodiac Flare

Really liking the app so far :) There are lots of options which is great and more importantly there are lots of videos to help you get started. They have live support which is a huge plus and emails are always replied to very quickly. All round, excellent

Truly Yourse

The App really does what it promises and although I had a few problems with it in the beginning the support was right there to help me out in no time!