Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

PDSA Pet Store

We have only just started testing this app but so far am extremely impressed. Shahariare has been so helpful and has made the install process super easy! This app allows our customers to personalise their product live on screen - which is fantastic!

Endgame Customs

Edit: I have since received the customer support that I required and all of my questions and issues were answered and resolved. VERY satisfied! This app is excellent and exactly what I needed. On this basis alone it would be worth 5 starts. However, the app is a little difficult to use and the customer service is absolutely atrocious. When contacting support with a detailed question regarding some function of their app, I don't receive a detailed response in return, all I recieve are single sentence replies which make absolutely no sense to me. This hasn't happened just once, it's happened EVERY time. I'm not been hyperbolic! This is both unacceptable and infuriating beyond belief!

🔥 Jagua tatuaje temporare 🔥

Love the app. Very easy install and integration with Shopify. All features easy to customize and good flow.

Stork Wares

Great support when I reached out with a small issue. App works as expected and is easy to set up. Thank you!

crossart.ro

Great app, fully featured. And the support is great. They were very responsive in resolving some little problems that i had.

Me Loovely

Shahariare from support has done a great job answering my queries and helping us out with a few things. Would definitely recommend this app to others.

Two Sisters Unique Gift Ideas

VERY responsive customer service!! Not only was the response to my inquiry timely, but the issue was resolved timely as well! Could not ask for better!

The High Cotton Collection

The app is really simple once you watch the videos & follow along...I did need help with some tweaking & Abdullah Al Numan was AWESOME...very very helpful & patient with this VERY non-techy old person!!!! Would highly recommend!!! Solved all my problems AND helped me way beyond when he was "off the clock"...that's going "over and above" in my book!!!

JOJOBIU

really nice customer service and the function of the APP is really ok Recommend it to you all to use it

Rover Store

We love this app! It has opened the door for personalization for us, and is the only app out there that we could find that was able to actually provide an image of the finished mock up to be delivered to our printer. It's had a couple of glitches here and there, but overall it does what it needs to do!