by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Oh my Valentine!

The app is loading so slow, that it takes us DAYS to create new products. I have 12 images that I want to add in 1 image group and the app keeps breaking. Also the app saves print files wrong every day minimum 3 times, which costs me a lot of money to reorder the correct print file and I also get bad reviews on trust pilot thanks to this bad working app. Customer Service barely answers and when he does the solutions are not really helpful. This app is absolutely bad, I am using it since a year now and nothing has changed in that time.

Polarisneon online store

Often modify a place, but other problems that did not work. After the modification, the relevant functions were not fully tested. More than one month has passed, and the communication response is slow!!!

Pig Lucky

I installed Starter plan, then I uninstalled it to version up to Stater Plus plan. When I re-installed, I always got the error message "500 - Internal Server Error
Please refresh this page or try again later."
The app is having big issue. Let fix it.

October 7, 2020

Thanks for letting us know. We have sent access request. Please contact support@productpersonalizer.com and give access so that we can check the issue.

infinitybabylove

I wait one week Response!I have a problem with the application.And I wrote to them 3 times.Unfortunately no answer for a week

mycardsfc

app have to much issues my website is down for 1 week because of this app and no one anser to mails i have try to contact the support many times

COLOROMA

The app does not work and poor customer support.i have asked a question about 2 days ago and did not get the answer yet.
however today the app completely stops working!
I spend hours doing the huge configuration with tones of conditions but I was not able to save the configuration. that's awful!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review.

There was major scheduled maintenance of the server (Siteground - one of the top) and they had completely disabled .htaccess file and caused the app unusable. After contacting them for a few hours we were able to resolve the issue

Please delete your browser cache and recheck now.

This is not going to happen again we promise!

you can reach us at support@productpersonalizer.com

Please consider deleting the review to help us

We are deeply concerned and sorry for this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
Saifullah

Apex Gaming PCs

App has major reliability issues.

07/02/2020 (12:03pm EST) -- App is still down. No response from Support.

07/02/2020 (12:41pm EST - Claims App Is Up) -- App is still down.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Please delete your browser cache and recheck now.

This is not going to happen again we promise!

you can reach us at support@productpersonalizer.com

Please consider deleting the review to help us

We are deeply concerned and sorry for this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
Saifullah

ONECOVER GLOBAL

It's been many days we are receiving less orders than usual without any reason, so we increased our advertisement on social media with little result...
This morning one of our collaborators discovered that many products (it seems randomly, there is no criteria we can explain) are affected by the error of not showing the preview and blocking the possibility to buy or the font is not working properly.
I made many videos and many screenshots reporting this problem.
I append Video 1 here:

For this problem We lost and We are losing orders and this situation is unacceptable!

July 2, 2020

Hi, For some server schedule maintenance the issue had arisen. The issue has been solved now. Hope you consider this issue and update the review

vipergadget

doesn't work for me ... Installed, added to the theme, all ok but is not showing in product page ...

November 17, 2019

Thanks for taking time for review. We do manual installation for free if auto installation does not work . Please contact us at support@productpersonalizer.com . We have sent access request for manual installation. Please accept and let us know.

Personalised Plate Frames

Personalised file that customer creates and is saved in the cart is not editable.
Only an encapsulated pdf or png is available.

May 9, 2019

Update: We have introduced vector PDF (editable) and SVG . You may consider to come back with us

Thanks for taking time for preview. Sorry these features were never part of the app and not featured in the app description.

Previous 1