Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

vipergadget

doesn't work for me ... Installed, added to the theme, all ok but is not showing in product page ...

November 17, 2019

Thanks for taking time for review. We do manual installation for free if auto installation does not work . Please contact us at support@productpersonalizer.com . We have sent access request for manual installation. Please accept and let us know.

Personalised Plate Frames

Personalised file that customer creates and is saved in the cart is not editable.
Only an encapsulated pdf or png is available.

May 9, 2019

Update: We have introduced vector PDF (editable) and SVG . You may consider to come back with us

Thanks for taking time for preview. Sorry these features were never part of the app and not featured in the app description.

Sue Salton Photo Art

I WOULD SAY THAT THE SUPPORT FOR THIS APP IS VERY POOR IT TAKES A LONG TIME FOR THEM TO RESPOND AND SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL, VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT HAVING SPENT A LONG TIME GETTING TO GRIPS WITH THIS APP, THEY NOW TELL ME THERE IS A LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS I CAN HAVE, IT IS EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS AND THE SERVICE YOU RECIEVE

April 19, 2019

Thanks for taking time for the review. There is no limit of product configuration for old users. For new customer the described pricing plan is applicable. For more info Please ask at doshopify@gmail.com

Morph Speakers

I don't know what it is about this app, but NOTHING works for me. The background images I upload won't stay, they revert to the original product image. My placeholder images don't stay in place, don't stay greyscaled, and don't allow me at times to move the ones that are selected.
The worst part is it doesn't even allow me to do what I wanted. We make a product in 3 different stains. We currently have the option to choose 1 of 3 VARIANTS set up, i.e. 3 different stains. I wanted the option for a customer to have a stain selected and be able to customize whichever one they have selected. But there's no where to use 3 separate images for customization, it only allows for one.
Terribly exhausting and frustrating experience. Will be looking for something else.

March 21, 2019

Thanks for your Review. You can set different background image for different personalization if you uncheck all variant image as it only allows the variant images. By conditional logic section you will be able to use as many customization image as you can and link with variant. There are tutorials how to use the app and How to utilize different features available.

Drink Gifts .co.uk

On paper this sounds like a good app, but its difficult to use and there is no support from the development team.

September 4, 2019

Hi, We have improved our support. You will get better customer experience service now.

ClownAntics

We were initially excited about the app because it did most of what we wanted. However it has a habit of freezing up and we can't upload large photos.

Support has been of minimal help.

Thanks
Blake

March 1, 2019

Thanks for your review. The problem has been solved. Can you retry?

Nikkilynn Boutique

Customer service isnt what its cracked up to be. Told me a "web developer" could do it, well that is me! You cant pay everyone in a small business.

September 4, 2019

Hi, We have added feature for monogram without separate field. You may consider use the app and update review.