Zepto Product Personalizer

Unlimited Custom Product Options With Live Preview

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kartel Branded

This app has been charging me for about a year fraudulent because the app has been uninstalled for that period of time.

September 25, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to review. The recurrence billing is controlled by shopify, described here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#subscriptions . We see you uninstalled the app on 14/09/2022 as per the screenshot here https://prnt.sc/z8-pQJ6okD8I Shopify may charge you for this month also, which can be fully refundable as described here https://www.productpersonalizer.com/docs/how-do-i-get-a-refund . Also, you have been charged when your store was active like here https://prnt.sc/nzItE9DTA7cm . If you think Shopify charged you wrongly please ask for a refund. Again the recurrence charge is controlled by shopify hence consider changing your review. You can contact us here at support@productpersonalizer.com

creatorhub.gg

The live preview isn't showing on iphones (it works on their demos), so I contacted support for help. Support clearly has no idea... They told me to turn on sticky preview (obviously this won't help, but I obliged), then they told me to change the background image size (obviously isn't the issue, but again I obliged), then when that didn't fix the issue they stopped replying

July 27, 2022

Thanks for your review. We have seen it as a theme issue and made our app compatible regardless of the problem. I hope you will understand and Change your thinking. We are eager to help if you need anything more.

Needs Mutts

Wow. So many positive reviews. I can't understand it. We waited several weeks and started paying for the app, set it all up and launched our customisable products only to have the very first order go horribly wrong. We had to apologise profusely, issue a refund and assume we'd lost a customer before we'd even started. Then it took almost as long again, through numerous conversations with several different people only to be eventually told the app was not compatible with Printful.com! Not compatible with one of the biggest POD suppliers in the world?! So what's the point of it then? Please make this clear to anyone else stupid enough to assume it would at least be compatible with the biggest suppliers. Because my time is like a toddler in a tiara... Short and precious (thank you Pitch Perfect!)

LINDAS

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

We can´t install the app. Please help, we would like to install it and use it for our custom products

Forked Again

I thought this app was a good choice, but it blocks the ability for customers to use a discount code -- something they don't disclose. Found this out during a major promo. I was told by their support to install another app and that would fix the problem. Nope. Worked fine at first and then stopped working, No fix from support. No help. Just a runaround and bunch of excuses.

Blackthorn Dragons

This app does not work with Shopify 2.0. Unless you know in depth coding, I would avoid this app. I experienced slow communication with their service representatives and the "dev team" messed up the coding in our entire site and we were unable to sell our products for 2 days. We were able to restore to a previous date, but this was a terrible experience for us. Would not recommend to anyone.

iCase

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 years

It's giving direct error! It is not loading on the website, and when entering the application it gives error 500 or this error: Connection failed: Too many connections. This error is directly impacting sales!!!

Nous-cartoon

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Applications full of bugs and non-existent support, this application will make you lose customers. If support responds within 1 week, you are lucky.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. We have replied to all of your tickets within one day. Here is our proof : https://prnt.sc/11vmo4v . If you need any help please contact support@productpersonalizer.com

LIKE A STAR

Location France

Of all the apps I've tested on the shopify app store. The support on this one is 0/5, it's the worst support ever. They answer once a week, activate the chat once a week. I don't recommend you

Oh my Valentine!

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is loading so slow, that it takes us DAYS to create new products. I have 12 images that I want to add in 1 image group and the app keeps breaking. Also the app saves print files wrong every day minimum 3 times, which costs me a lot of money to reorder the correct print file and I also get bad reviews on trust pilot thanks to this bad working app. Customer Service barely answers and when he does the solutions are not really helpful. This app is absolutely bad, I am using it since a year now and nothing has changed in that time.

Previous 1 3