Zepto Product Personalizer

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Needs Mutts

Wow. So many positive reviews. I can't understand it. We waited several weeks and started paying for the app, set it all up and launched our customisable products only to have the very first order go horribly wrong. We had to apologise profusely, issue a refund and assume we'd lost a customer before we'd even started. Then it took almost as long again, through numerous conversations with several different people only to be eventually told the app was not compatible with Printful.com! Not compatible with one of the biggest POD suppliers in the world?! So what's the point of it then? Please make this clear to anyone else stupid enough to assume it would at least be compatible with the biggest suppliers. Because my time is like a toddler in a tiara... Short and precious (thank you Pitch Perfect!)

LINDAS

We can´t install the app. Please help, we would like to install it and use it for our custom products

Forked Again

I thought this app was a good choice, but it blocks the ability for customers to use a discount code -- something they don't disclose. Found this out during a major promo. I was told by their support to install another app and that would fix the problem. Nope. Worked fine at first and then stopped working, No fix from support. No help. Just a runaround and bunch of excuses.

Blackthorn Dragons

This app does not work with Shopify 2.0. Unless you know in depth coding, I would avoid this app. I experienced slow communication with their service representatives and the "dev team" messed up the coding in our entire site and we were unable to sell our products for 2 days. We were able to restore to a previous date, but this was a terrible experience for us. Would not recommend to anyone.

iCase

It's giving direct error! It is not loading on the website, and when entering the application it gives error 500 or this error: Connection failed: Too many connections. This error is directly impacting sales!!!

Nous-cartoon

Applications full of bugs and non-existent support, this application will make you lose customers. If support responds within 1 week, you are lucky.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. We have replied to all of your tickets within one day. Here is our proof : https://prnt.sc/11vmo4v . If you need any help please contact support@productpersonalizer.com

LIKE A STAR

Of all the apps I've tested on the shopify app store. The support on this one is 0/5, it's the worst support ever. They answer once a week, activate the chat once a week. I don't recommend you

Oh my Valentine!

The app is loading so slow, that it takes us DAYS to create new products. I have 12 images that I want to add in 1 image group and the app keeps breaking. Also the app saves print files wrong every day minimum 3 times, which costs me a lot of money to reorder the correct print file and I also get bad reviews on trust pilot thanks to this bad working app. Customer Service barely answers and when he does the solutions are not really helpful. This app is absolutely bad, I am using it since a year now and nothing has changed in that time.

MycardFUT

IMPORTANT : The application do not support DRAWER CART (AJAX).
Charge 300$ for drawer cart integration Very slow support more than 1 weeks to solve reported issues ! hope this review will help you before subscribe

Polarisneon online store

Often modify a place, but other problems that did not work. After the modification, the relevant functions were not fully tested. More than one month has passed, and the communication response is slow!!!

April 16, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. We have solved everything as requested. We demand a fair review.

Previous 1 3