Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Grooving Box

I got this app to add customization to products, it was working well but now it's super slow and I have to stop my ads because of it. I do not recommend this app.

May 31, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. We were under DDOS attacks repeatedly by some culprits. We had done what to be done. Due to the external attack of a huge spam load towards our server, they were able to slow down it for a couple of hours. They tried from multiple IPs. We have taken all technical measures suggested by the server team and finally detected all the IPS and block them by Cloudflare. Hope you understand our situation.

Mimisgiftbox.nl

I'm not satisfied with this app. I had too many unsolved problems and had to stop all my sales. i wont recommend this app; it takes too long to get a response that leads to a solution.

Wee Bands

We installed this app for the features listed, thinking it would be great. Lo and behold, for whatever reason, after the install, they decided to write their code ALL OVER THE BACK UP THEMES TOO! Be warned. Thus it makes absolutely no difference whether or not we create a copy before we install the app, as it'll just write its code on the current theme and all of your back up themes (good luck trying to remove it one by one from ALL of your THEMES). CUSTOMER CHECKOUT ISSUES as well. Now we're having different customers using different platforms and payment methods complaining about how they are unable to checkout. This was only seen apparent after downloading and installing this app. They should compensate us for all the lost sales.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. Perhaps you have mistakenly claimed for another app as we see from our history you never have configured any product (So the app cannot create any issue with checkout). Also, you have performed auto-install in your current theme debut id:94423875628 and this is our history: https://prnt.sc/wnvz6a The app never installed any snippet to any other theme. If you need any help please contact us support@productpersonalizer.com

The Wood Look

Product great, support whilst it is quick is generally quite poor. The staff do not know what they're often talking about. 3 x i have asked for development support for a cart issue and they just dont know how to assist.

April 16, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. We have solved everything as requested. We demand a fair review.

Nomi+Sibs

We use this app on my site and it would be nice if the support was better. They have an email but they don't always respond and when they do it is weak. For a paid app I am pretty disappointed. We are launching our new site with a different app next month.

June 14, 2019

Thanks for taking time for review . Hope you are satisfied with the app and services. Can you please update the review ?

Hopplashop.com

I had problems with the cart. The cost for custimization was wrong. The support was not a good help. Didnt answer to my second mail.

Tees For Pets

Good:
- live preview
- uses your existing inventory, does not require to set up a "sample" image of your product
- fast integration with cart / product / theme liquid files

Not so good:
- tutorials are not available for the most of the set up
- setting up fonts will require a lot of guess work and googling for ttf
- the placeholders for text and images are fixed, customers can not adjust them
- preview or "save the product" is not available after the customisation
- the option "create new product when adding to the cart" is faulty, it gives the message that it is corrupted

March 1, 2019

Thanks for your review. All problems have been solved.