Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Little English

It is helpful providing the monogram options for our customers but it's not not necessarily user friendly on the back end. Often times we lose our monogram information on products, it will drop off for no reason.

RG

We installed the app on Friday only to have it crash. Now they resolved the issue but the app is loading VERY SLOW now. No one seems to get back to me about anything. May need to look into other options, but it's super frustrating because we spent hours setting our listing up.

May 30, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. Our server got attacked by DDOS repeatedly by some culprits. We had done what to be done. Due to the external attack of a huge spam load towards our server, they were able to slow down it for a couple of hours. They tried from multiple IPS. We have taken all technical measures suggested by the server team and finally detected all the IPS and block them by Cloudflare. Hope you understand our situation

Petalsme.com

This app is quite tedious to use, and also messes up with code so bad. It messed up with our product types, facebook pixel etc etc. After the review the developers team contacted us and helped us to resolve the code which was everywhere on our store. 1 star for ease of use and 4 points for support after the review. Regards, Naukhez

mademyself.fr

The app came closest to what we wanted in terms of full product customization. The only reason we are giving it 3 stars and why we decided not to continue with it is unsatisfactory customer support. The responses were always too late. We had to stall our launch for 3 days in order to get a solution to our problems due to multiple back and forth. Support was polite and finally did answer our questions but we were concerned with the amount of time it takes for them to get back. We didn't want to take that risk when we went live.

datisleuk

It is very unfortunate that vector graphics (svg) are not supported for image swatch fields. As a result, we have to edit each order in illustrator before it can be printed. Furthermore, the app is quite slow. Apart from this, the app works quite ok.

Cincha Travel

Apps works mostly as intended, albeit with a few minor bugs here and there. But the customer service is pretty perfunctory and subpar.

Concetto è

Nice app. Definitely space for improvement. I will try to use it just to let customers customize objects with a name. The devs are pushy for a good review. I really don't like it.

Ink Paw Designs

I originally posted a not so great review about this. However, the owner contacted me to offer to help which I appreciate. Sounds like some updates are coming and now that I figured it out, it does Exactly what I want it to do!

RealSteel Center

Very valuable app but has glitches time to time, our customers are complaining about product personalizer being inconsistent and unstable.

September 4, 2019

Hi, Thanks for your valuable review. We have sent instruction to solve the issue. Please check your email.