Zepto Product Personalizer

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rowan Lane Stitchery

I installed this app using the free trial, mainly because I am looking for an app for the conditional logic. To use conditional logic I needed to upgrade my plan to the second tier. I uninstalled the app within 10 minutes of installing it because I could tell it wasn't going to be what I needed, however I feel like potential customers need to know that if you upgrade your plan you will be charged right then for the full cost of the upgrade, even if you're in your free trial period. So basically I paid $15 to use an app for 10 minutes that didn't meet my needs.

March 20, 2022

Thanks for your review. We have a refund policy . You will get your money back once we receive that. Also, we will update our system ASAP. Have a nice day

Captiva Containers

the app performs as promised some very complex configurations for the common user but everything is correct at the time of use, I only had a problem when using with another app but in technical support they gave me an alternative at the time

Little English

It is helpful providing the monogram options for our customers but it's not not necessarily user friendly on the back end. Often times we lose our monogram information on products, it will drop off for no reason.

Petalsme.com

This app is quite tedious to use, and also messes up with code so bad. It messed up with our product types, facebook pixel etc etc. After the review the developers team contacted us and helped us to resolve the code which was everywhere on our store. 1 star for ease of use and 4 points for support after the review. Regards, Naukhez

mademyself.fr

The app came closest to what we wanted in terms of full product customization. The only reason we are giving it 3 stars and why we decided not to continue with it is unsatisfactory customer support. The responses were always too late. We had to stall our launch for 3 days in order to get a solution to our problems due to multiple back and forth. Support was polite and finally did answer our questions but we were concerned with the amount of time it takes for them to get back. We didn't want to take that risk when we went live.

datisleuk

It is very unfortunate that vector graphics (svg) are not supported for image swatch fields. As a result, we have to edit each order in illustrator before it can be printed. Furthermore, the app is quite slow. Apart from this, the app works quite ok.

Cincha Travel

Apps works mostly as intended, albeit with a few minor bugs here and there. But the customer service is pretty perfunctory and subpar.

Concetto è

Nice app. Definitely space for improvement. I will try to use it just to let customers customize objects with a name. The devs are pushy for a good review. I really don't like it.

Ink Paw Designs

I originally posted a not so great review about this. However, the owner contacted me to offer to help which I appreciate. Sounds like some updates are coming and now that I figured it out, it does Exactly what I want it to do!

RealSteel Center

Very valuable app but has glitches time to time, our customers are complaining about product personalizer being inconsistent and unstable.

September 4, 2019

Hi, Thanks for your valuable review. We have sent instruction to solve the issue. Please check your email.