Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

Affinity Bands

needed an app to do monogram as well as pictures for printing. The app works pretty well and stay consistent with image placements. The issue we run into is doing monograms, the spacing isn't consistent when it's a different letter, which doesn't make sense why, and there should be an option to have the letters centered or left or right for this, but there isn't. The app loads pretty well, and images show up quite quickly for the customer which we like. There's a learning curve to the app also, but if you are doing simple things, this shouldn't be too much of an issue. It's the only app that does what we want it to do, since we are not a shirt company, and it loads dynamicly on the site instead of a popup.

January 7, 2020

Thanks for taking time for review. The letter spacing and size depend upon your font. You can check our demo site the monogram is consistent regardless of letter. Please contact us at support@productpersonalizer.com

Ink Paw Designs

I originally posted a not so great review about this. However, the owner contacted me to offer to help which I appreciate. Sounds like some updates are coming and now that I figured it out, it does Exactly what I want it to do!

RealSteel Center

Very valuable app but has glitches time to time, our customers are complaining about product personalizer being inconsistent and unstable.

September 4, 2019

Hi, Thanks for your valuable review. We have sent instruction to solve the issue. Please check your email.