Zepto Product Personalizer

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

BallooninStore

This really is a great app. I had a lot of issues after setting it up with items not updating properly in my cart vs checkout, but the support worked with me to get it all resolved. It did take a lot of back and forth, but not having to hire an outside developer was really nice and they made all the changes needed. This app is very versatile and eliminates the need for many other apps, so I suggest setting this app up before adding a bunch of others. It might just fill the need perfectly. Big thanks to the support (Al Amin Khan) for getting everything fixed.

The XR Goods Company LLC

Using the app to create unique product personalization's. Provides very robust options. Support is also very helpful and timely. However, i would like to see better integration with print-on-demand apps such as Printful, as well as better inoperability with other personalization tools.

Bon Dep

Nice front-end, but if you have many products it could be a little challenging. Very good support, they say they will look into this matter

November 21, 2021

Thanks for your review. We have replied to all your queries on time. But we did not get any reply back. Please check your spam folder. Also, we are working for a better search. As it is BLACK FRIDAY time. Please allow us some time.

Doivity

So far, this app has exceeded my expectations. Its ease of use from a configuration point of view is amazing. It has made meeting the customer experience a pleasant one.

Purpink

The app is really good it has helped save me a lot of time on product personalization. The support is even better.

UNISSOGRAFF™LONDON

We are just starting with this app so cannot give full marks yet but, although it is a little tricky to understand at first, we have found so far that it is quite versatile and does pretty much what we need (the ability for customers to be able to only upload images that we provide and/or change the size and position of their selected images would be a great additional feature to have).
Only had a couple of issues so far and found the support team to be very fast and helpful (call out to Shahariare for his assistance here).
Recommend on our experience so far.

JackJacks Metal

We used this app to make our products customizable. We achieved our goal using this app, and happy that their representatives are always ready to help us. thanks!

Saved by Grace Co.

I had some trouble using this app at first because there was a compatibility issue with my client's site. It did take quite a while to receive support initially, but after some time, the Product Personalizer support team was able to resolve the problem. I especially appreciate the support I received from their dev team and Al Amin Khan – they were super helpful! In general, this app is the best, most robust option for anyone who wants to sell personalized products. It has tons of options to fit pretty much any use case. So, as long as you have the patience to get it working, it's a great app!

Clair de Lune

Customer service is excellent and very responsive! Asked for some advice on setting up some personalised products on our store. Would definitely recommend.

moveletix

This app has been really useful in helping me customise my products. The app is difficult to use at first, but the customer service is extremely responsive and very helpful. Shoutout to Piyal and Shamsuddin for helping me with my million questions haha :)

Previous 1 3