Zepto Product Personalizer

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mega-City Merchandise LLC

Superb app, and superb support. I do wish the Image grouping thing would get some re-working. (maybe the font grouping thing too) . It could maybe use more of a windows file explorer layout, with commands across the top of page. Groups as folders, thumbnails, varied sort methods, etc etc. I also think it could go with some cosmetic upgrades here and there. But it's still a great app.

Venna

It's a great app, but it does take quite a lot of time to set up if you want to make it perfect. The support team are really good and reply fast, they help guide you through the process.

Sugarpoke

Great app for personalisation with good quick technical support help.
Could be improved with a more mobile-friendly interface (or it may just be how it runs on my site)

Baird Built, LLC

Fantastic live support. Makes it very user friendly when I am having an issue! Piyal Biswas continued to show me what I needed help with with a lot of patience which was nice. Appreciate it!

BallooninStore

This really is a great app. I had a lot of issues after setting it up with items not updating properly in my cart vs checkout, but the support worked with me to get it all resolved. It did take a lot of back and forth, but not having to hire an outside developer was really nice and they made all the changes needed. This app is very versatile and eliminates the need for many other apps, so I suggest setting this app up before adding a bunch of others. It might just fill the need perfectly. Big thanks to the support (Al Amin Khan) for getting everything fixed.

Bon Dep

Nice front-end, but if you have many products it could be a little challenging. Very good support, they say they will look into this matter

November 21, 2021

Thanks for your review. We have replied to all your queries on time. But we did not get any reply back. Please check your spam folder. Also, we are working for a better search. As it is BLACK FRIDAY time. Please allow us some time.

Doivity

So far, this app has exceeded my expectations. Its ease of use from a configuration point of view is amazing. It has made meeting the customer experience a pleasant one.

Purpink

The app is really good it has helped save me a lot of time on product personalization. The support is even better.

UNISSOGRAFF™LONDON

We are just starting with this app so cannot give full marks yet but, although it is a little tricky to understand at first, we have found so far that it is quite versatile and does pretty much what we need (the ability for customers to be able to only upload images that we provide and/or change the size and position of their selected images would be a great additional feature to have).
Only had a couple of issues so far and found the support team to be very fast and helpful (call out to Shahariare for his assistance here).
Recommend on our experience so far.

JackJacks Metal

We used this app to make our products customizable. We achieved our goal using this app, and happy that their representatives are always ready to help us. thanks!

Previous 1 3