Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

OLT SAS

Great App ! The bulk configuration is very efficient. It may be improved with import/export templates and with drag and drop text fields on the customization. Great support too.

TheNeedleArt

We are trying to build website where people can customize their products and so far the app has been amazing and so it the support team. Will always get an answer in less than 24 hours and the app price is very reasonable too. Mr. Abdullah Al Numan was of a great help, love the app and the support team.

Gnome & Bow

This app allowed me to show a live preview of monogram customization to my customers which brings so much convenience for them. Although there were a few flaws while using the app which they can improve on, their customer service was great in helping me solve most of my problems.

Best Friend Poster

The app has some great features. You can place layers on the background very accurately, styles are easy to customize and the print file feature works extremely well. The only downside was some bugs that appeared, however the support helped me deal with those. Loading times for files seem to take very long, even though the file sizes are small (~100kb).

August 8, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review. We have replied back to you. Please send a screen video on how this is happening as we see no issue from our end and no one reported that yet. Also please delete your browser cache if you upload same label image.

Reclamation Etchworks

The app works great for what I need. Support took a little nudging when I had a problem but got the job done. Thanks PP team!

Littleton Custom Coins

We're still in the process of getting our custom site set up, but so far, so good. Support on this app has been great - we found a few issues with the image uploads while testing on mobile and the developer was responsive and fast with fixes. Thanks!

Updated May 6, 2020 - We have experienced a few instances now where products that had previously been working fine developed new issues in Personalizer. First an image group stopped loading, and now Windows/Chrome users have lost anti-aliasing on the fonts. Support is always quick and helpful, but it is concerning to have to keep going back and re-testing things that used to work.

Primecook - Pentole Antiaderenti di Alta Qualità

Very good app for the personalization of products. The only thing missing is on the multilingual that is not supported.

August 3, 2019

Thanks for your review. As we see you are using weglot for language translation of your site. Our app creates dynamic content. So you need to use their guideline : https://support.weglot.com/article/88-shopify---how-to-translate-dynamic-content

The class name for our app is product-personalizer

You can contact us at support@productpersonalizer.com

Private Storey

I have been using the app for quite sometime now and I have yet to master it. It's a great app but I've had problems with the app and communicating with the customer service is not that easy at first. But now, Saifullah replies to my emails and have solved my problems. Thank you! I wish our communication will continue to be fast and easy!

June 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time for review. Creating new product is a feature that you have activated. Please alter that . More details have been sent to your email.

OfficeMark

The app developers, have addressed most of the issues pretty quickly and have been helpful. Although initially there was some misunderstandings, it was cleared up with a screen recording of said bugs and they were swiftly fixed.

I still believe the app can be improved in UX. But it is still a great for what it is.

May 1, 2019

Thanks for taking time for review.
- This has never been happened and no one out of thousands store owner has never complained that . There is a bulk removing option you might have triggered
- The UI has been improved and field title is replaced by label
- The UI has been improved
- Here is HOW PRICE INCREASE WORKS: https://doshopify.com/product-personalizer/help/how-options-with-costs-are-displayed-in-the-cart-checkout/
You need to set price option in your theme . Here is tutorial: https://doshopify.com/product-personalizer/help/price-per-option-theme-installation/
- This is a theme issue described here : https://doshopify.com/product-personalizer/help/incompatible-themes-price-per-option/
- The tag is created for technical reason to prevent the product being shown in the store. More details : https://doshopify.com/product-personalizer/help/hide-newly-created-product-by-the-app/

We are constantly updating our UI . As the app is a complex product building tool at first it may seem difficult to understand . Once someone is accustomed he/she will certainly enjoy it.

RoboticsShirts.com

Update... Finally had some time to dig into this app the other day and had a positive experience with it. I don't like that they don't have phone support but Saifullah was helpful and very attentive through email in helping me to get my first product launched. I'm not very technical so this stuff is hard for me but every question I had was responded to with a portion of the manual with where I could figure something out. Some things took a while to figure out (mostly because I'm not technical, partly because I think the manual was written by someone who is) but once I did figure them out it was impressive of how easy it was. There are some things I still can't figure out but I'm sure I will with Saifullah's help and I'll update once I do.

Just tried to submit this as a 2 star review and it wouldn't let me. Not sure why. I downloaded this app a few days ago and am not sure what to think yet. I think it has what I want to use it for and they were quick in installing it on my theme, but I haven't been able to figure out exactly how to build a product the way I need it. I've sent 3 or 4 messages to their support to see if we can set up a support session to walk me through my first product and I haven't got an answer to that. Hoping I get some help and that it works out.

Previous 1